Account Hacked

DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Account Hacked

I'm gonna be absent for a while, seems my account's gotten hacked :/
I'll buy a new account and when I do I assume that nutellarain's ownership rights will be transferred, so there's not problems there, it's just I have to wait a while before I get a new account is all!
Of course I'll carry on as Flynn when I return, I've tried all I can to get my account back and nothing...
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Re: Account Hacked

Oh man, sorry to hear about this. There's no way you can get the password reset? If it's an original minecraft account (not linked with a mojang account) whoever took it isn't able to change the email address in your account.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal ... was-stolen

There's more information there, but I'm guessing you already tried all this?

Well anyway, I hope you can come back soon.

Edit: I don't have an answer about the transferring of ownership/rights. That's a question for the admins.
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Yeah I tried it all to no avail, ah well, changed all my other passwords to be sure, I should be getting a new account tomorrow hopefully :)
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

DannyJay wrote:Yeah I tried it all to no avail, ah well, changed all my other passwords to be sure, I should be getting a new account tomorrow hopefully :)
Cool cool~ Glad to hear you'll be back!
evildandis
MC name: evildandis

DannyJay wrote:I'm gonna be absent for a while, seems my account's gotten hacked :/
I'll buy a new account and when I do I assume that nutellarain's ownership rights will be transferred, so there's not problems there, it's just I have to wait a while before I get a new account is all!
Of course I'll carry on as Flynn when I return, I've tried all I can to get my account back and nothing...
Nooo! I had 2 eevees to sell to you ;/
killerboy700
MC name: killerboy700

I am sorry for your lost make sure not to get hacked again!
I know this sound weird but do you want my trust all over your face? XD

Return to “Archives”