MC name: lesbianpaw
Discord: autizta

Gay Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: lesbianpaw
Discord Username: autizta
Pronouns (optional): They/them Ze/zir
Where did you hear about us: My wife NatSara :]
Tell us a little about yourself: Heya! Nice to meet you all, I am the disabled autistic lesbian roleplayer of your dreams, I am awful at minecraft but love it regardless, not as much as I love pokemon though! My little guys.....

-Roleplay Questions-
What is meta-gaming?: Roleplaying using information your character should not have, like knowledge of secrets talked about OOC only, or letting your character know about things they have no explanation to know IC just because you know out of character, that kind of thing!
What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Roleplaying is game where actions need to be shared, if you play it by deciding what happens with everyone else, or by making other's actions mean nothing and only yours have power, well, that's known as power-gaming/god-modding.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): In roleplaying specifically, retcons happen when you roleplay as if things that used to be a part of the roleplay's continuity, like major character decisions such as choosing a pokémon starter, never happened. Sometimes you'd rather something else had happened so you just pretend it did, and it can get confusing specially if that wasnt agreed with by everyone involved.
What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it?: A common issue in roleplay and sometimes acting circles, character bleed is when the roleplayer starts having trouble telling apart their own feelings and thoughts from a character's, letting them "bleed" into each other in a sense, not a healthy habit to have and often a sign you might need a break.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I have roleplayed in only a few Minecraft servers, but I have lots of experience roleplaying in MMORPGs of all kinds, since I was a kid, not to mention all the text based roleplay on Deviantart, Proboards, Discord servers, and so on.

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Gay Marques Caleidolavo
Appearance: Gay stands at 5 foot 9 when up straight but you will rarely see them not curved down, and they will probably develop some back problems out of that, if they haven't already. Their body is skinny and their skin is that kind of white that makes you joke about them being a vampire or something, their exhausted demeanor and tired, almost always closed, eyes do not help. Not to mention their curly fuzzy, and badly dyed, originally dark pink, colorful hair that almost always hides their expressions, they try to tie it up to keep it out of their face but it doesn't do much really, just looks cute! Gay does like cute things a lot, and tends to dress accordingly, but has been having trouble since moving out of Alola, they are not used to colder climates so they wear warm outfits often, even if they aren't as cute as they prefer.
Personality: Gay does not have any support for their mental disabilities and it shows. They're a clumsy autistic disaster, horribly depressed and paranoid to the extreme, being raised in spaces that didn't accommodate for that they became extremely closed off and have a hard time opening up about their thoughts and feelings, which is a shame because they have so many to share! Gay is very passionate about the things they like and will go hours on end daydreaming, watching documentaries and reading up on their interests, which include Pokémon behavior and care, arts of all kinds and lately, the local culture and folklore of the Toro region. They don't want to be seen as an annoying tourist though, or as anything at all, so Gay tries their best to go by unperceived and unbothered, it is a bit of a lonely life but they try to distract themselves often and it's pretty easy for them to get distracted, so if you catch them staring deeply into your soul, don't worry! They're not judging you, they just suck at eye contact and are thinking about how cool it is that Eevee has so many evolutions...
Biography: Gay was named so by their mother, knowing it means happy in Unovan and thinking a fancy name from a fancy region as that would only bring joy and power into Gay's life. They carried since childhood the expectation to be this joyful and powerful person and it ended up just not being achievable, which made people very disappointed on them often and them very depressed at a young age. Their family however was certain this would pass as soon as they found their way as a Pokémon trainer, and since their whole family was of powerful trainers that was another big expectation. Their father's side is Alolan so he thought they should do the Island challenge, and that is all they did after high school, but they got sick from stress and overwork during it and could not take the failure, their mother however is a traveling trainer and always thought Alola was too small for Gay, so Gay decided to become a "traveling trainer" as well, at least as far as their family knows. They just wanted to get away and start fresh, somewhere no one knew them, so they could maybe finally know themselves outside of the shadow of their family, and Toro seems like a great place for that. Maybe they will go back to writing poetry? Fishing? Get a part-time job with Pokémon care? Find a new hobby or study something new? There's a lot of possibilities for Gay here and it's everything they need, like learning to breathe again...
Flaws: Not good at communicating or dealing with conflict, in fact tends to avoid conflict as much as possible, to the point its not very healthy. Lets people walk over them all the time if it makes things easier too.
Ambitions: Never tell a soul, but deep down they just want to be a lesbian housewife.
Starter Pokemon: Litten ♀️ (Minduim)
Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Gay stares into the small girl for a few uncomfortable minutes, a part of them hopes someone else will come and solve this problem but it seems the girl came for them specifically...and no one else is around...they try to swallow a grumbling noise as they look at the Pokémon on top of the tree, its not very tall and maybe they could reach it but, Meowths can be very nervous, and Gay is even more nervous.
They take a deep breath.
And decide to start climbing, which doesn't last long because their hands are actually very slippery from sweating. They panic and grab onto the Meowth's tail as a pathetic attempt to avoid falling, only to have the yowling creature fall together with them and make the ground-reaching experience even more painful. As soon as Gay reached the ground with a loud sound, the Meowth uses their face as padding to reach it's owner and claws the adult's face on the way. Ouch.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

This cannot be happening, Gay thinks to themselves, what a nightmare what a nightmare, they had just arrived and were already having a panic attack. They could feel their mind spiraling, after all who was that woman? Why did they want this information? What kind of statistical reasons? Were they public? What if people recognized them? A rational thought interrupted the panicked ones and their breathing stopped, I can't have a nervous breakdown in front of her, but Gay cannot think of a way to get out of this. This whole time they were clenching their body, holding all their reactions in as they stared unblinkingly into the awaiting woman's eyes, and after what might have felt like the most uncomfortable minute of both of their lives Gay finally manages to say "Sorry" and run, like Arceus had demanded it, face down and away from the light.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Gay Application

Welcome! Thank you for the changes!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”