CraBman123 Application.

CraBman123
MC name: SylverMtLaun

CraBman123 Application.

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: SlyverMtLaun.
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to) CraBman.
Pronouns (optional): He/Him.
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) I heard about the Toro League when I was searching the web for a Pokemon RP server. I found the Toro League and was interested in how it functions as an RP.
Tell us a little about yourself: I like to write and create narratives around certain series to help myself write. I also like to RP in my free time and enjoy the narratives around them.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is a genre where you take up yourself as a character in a certain world and work with the communitive experience around it.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is when you use a certain OOC piece of information you do not know ICly and use it to your benefit.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming/god-modding is when you have a character act in a certain way they shouldn't or force something on the character via using things to your own benefit.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcons are when you remove an established piece of your own lore and replace it with something else that goes against what originally happened.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? The difference between IC and OOC is that IC is working as your character in the fictional world and thus, not being attached to the real world. OOC is communication outside of the fictional world between the people using the characters to discuss something in reality.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have RPed on multiple servers in a few ROBLOX Game servers. I have also RPed in Jutsu Online (A Fanmade Naruto Server).
-General Character Questions-
[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Flake Zanders.
Appearance: (80 word minimum) Flake Zanders is a five-foot African-Skin colored male. His body isn't that well-refound in terms of strength. Rather, he is very scrawny in build and lacking in strength. On his face, he wears circular body-shaped blue glasses that highlight his fiery orange eyes. On the top of his head, he has relatively normal flat brown hair. He wears old-fashioned yellow farmer overalls. He wears relatively modern for the time blue pants. On his feet, he also has clean purple shoes.
Personality: (150 word minimum) Flake Zanders is an earnest person who is always willing to learn from the people around him to better his way of life. When he is having a hard time or is confused about something, he tries to consult the people around him for advice. He is willing to remember the information and perfect it later on with him using a notebook to take down what other people are saying. He tries to help himself to this information to the best of his ability, hoping to better not only his mind but his battling strategies. Flake Zanders also uses other people's advice to see how they are strong in a way and hopes to aspire to be like them. Flake likes to meditate on this information as well to give other people advice from other people. Flake also wants to see how other people improve, as he's always ready for something that challenges him.
Biography: (150 word minimum) Flake Zanders was born into a construction worker family business in Unova. The business known as "Gurdurr Growth" was a primary help in building many places within the livelier areas within Unova. They're not only known for their great strength as individuals but also for their bond with their Pokemon. When a child was born in the family, they would set a Pokemon egg near the baby. That way, the both of them would grow strong together as partners. As Flake Zanders was born into the family with a Buneary egg/starter (known as Earz), he wanted to be just like his family was. However, when Flake tried to do something laborious, he always ended up tiring himself out pretty quickly due to being scrawny. Every time Flake tried to be physically strong, it always failed for him. He felt like a disappointment to his family for not being good enough for the business even though they still supported him. Flake decided to try his luck at being an academic student, in which he heavily prevailed. But, as he saw the people in his life become trainers, he always wanted that desire to go out into the world and prove himself to be great, like his family. He wanted to learn how his family became strong along with their Pokemon. With the money from his parents, he went out to go and see what made people strong like his family, going out to the Toro League to discover what it means to be strong.
Flaws: Flake Zander is an uneasy person; he views himself as a cowardly individual due to not being perfect, which is something out of his reach. He also feels fear of not being able to live up to people's/imaginary expectations, remembering his failure in working in Gurdurr Growth.
Ambitions: Flake wants to prove that he is a strong individual despite what he did in the past to show that he was a weak person. Flake also wants to use his trip to the Toro League to bond with Earz.
Starter Pokemon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Buneary [Name: Earz] [Male] (Ability: Run Away) {Nature: Jolly}
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.) https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/221 ... e-zanders/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Flake was a bit jumped at the girl's pleading words, but in a moment Flake looked at his Buneary with eyes full of determination. In a moment, Earz ran to the tree and let out its ears to hold on to the bark. Flake looked at his notebook, looking for any advice from earlier today to help him out with freeing the Pokemon from the tree. The girl looked on, curious as to what was about to happen. "Ok Earz, I want you moderately shake the tree. Keep close eyes on the Meowth. If it falls from the tree, catch it." As Earz looked at its trainer it nodded its head up and down as a way to indicate it understood its commands. As Earz shook the tree, Flake put a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Don't worry, I plan to use Buneary's strength as a way to get it off the tree in the best way possible. Even Earz's shaking is too strong, he's quick enough to catch your Meowth. As the woman understood what was happening, A scream came from the Meowth. In all but a moment, they turned back to see her Meowth slowly falling to the ground. In a quick motion, Earz jumped and caught the Pokemon. Flake happily smiled and said, "There, alls well that ends well!" With a happy smile, the girl took her Meowth back. From there Flake and the girl parted.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

The eyes of Flake Zanders were key on the boy. He saw the fire within them; the will to battle. For a moment, he felt like hesitating, but he needed to get stronger with Earz. In another brief moment, Flake's hesitation dissipated and a will to fight the trainer came into his heart. With eyes matching the boy's own will now, Flake called to Earz to battle. "Earz, let's do this! Use Pound when the Rattata comes in!" The Rabbit Pokemon got into a fighting stance, ready for battle. "Heh, I'm not letting your chumpy Pokemon pressure me down! Rattata, use Tackle!" The Trainer said, his Pokemon carelessly rushed in with quick speed. But, as the Rattata came in, Earz motioned to the side, causing the Rat Pokemon to receive a powerful blow, moving it to the side. Flake didn't want to let up, saying another command, "Hit Rattata in the head to knock it out!" Flake Zander's words came into the named Buneary, causing the Rattata to helplessly be hurt once again, knocking out the Rat Pokemon for good. As the Trainer recalled his Pokemon, Flake let out a hand for the Trainer to shake. "It was a good fight despite the results. Keep fighting and you'll get ahead of me one day!" The Trainer smiled, shaking the hand of Flake.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: CraBman123 Application.

Welcome! Thank you for your patience!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”