MC name: Dianamond1

Dianamond1's Battle Committee Application

Preferred Name: Diana/Dia
MC Username: Dianamond1
Time Zone: MST
Number of hours available: My work hours are the following:

Sunday - 7 AM (MST) - 4:30-5 PM (MST)
Monday - 7 AM (MST) - 4:30-5 PM (MST)
Tuesday - Weekend (Spend time with BF mostly for day)
Wednesday - Weekend (Usually free unless there are family plans)
Thursday - 7 AM (MST) - 4:30-5 PM (MST)
Friday - 7 AM (MST) - 4:30-5 PM (MST)
Saturday - 7 AM (MST) - 4:30-5 PM (MST)

My end time depends on when I can get out due to any animal situations (they happen!) that may occur, but these are the most common hours I get out.

How long you have been playing on Toro League: I have been with Toro back in 2013/2014, and after taking a long break due to various reasons, I have been back with the community since early 2022.

Why do you want to join Battle Committee?: I want to join the committee to help with any new Toroan Pokemon related opportunities, and to help offer another fresh mindset/ideas to how to make battling better in Toro for battlers of all experience levels.

What experience do you have with competitive battling (on and off Toro)?: I have battled on online battles in Sword/Shield, Scarlet/Violet, with friends and on Pokemon Showdown! I have also battled at a variety of tournaments hosted by the server. Lost some, but won some as well such as the Kibo Ball Double Battle, and the Pride Tournament! I have also completed the Pokemon League, and still need to go through Victory Road, the Elite 4 and a Champion Battle (or a few?).

What can you bring to this team?: I love creating new concepts, such as new Pokemon or regional forms. Having made a homebrew Toroan for fun with the help of the committee, I would love to be a part of the process a little more actively than making suggestions for potential new Toroans to cover missing typings. I also like to team build based around a Pokemon type or theme, so I would love to help with NPC event trainers, too.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: As stated in my event team application, one weakness I have is impatience. I want to get things done right away sometimes, even if it may be an inconvenience to others. I have bettered myself at managing this, as I realize reality is always first, but I sometimes slip back into old habits and may 'pester' others for an answer regarding a certain topic or question.

Anything else we need to know: I blame (thank) SnakeKing87 for giving me a little rundown on how to help / what's done in the committee. I look forward to helping create and balance things as necessary, should I be accepted onto the committee! Thank you for your time!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Dianamond1's Battle Committee Application

Howdy Diana!
Before we continue adding another team on top of your current stuff, I'm going to put this on pause until you finish your ET Trial and get settled as a staff member. We don't wanna even think about letting you take on too much too fast and get overwhelmed or burnt out. We're gonna leave this here though so when all that is settled we don't forget about your application!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Dianamond1's Battle Committee Application

After discussion and voting, we've decided to approve this application formally! I think it should've been enough time to get accustomed to your other role!
Welcome to the gang Battle Committee!

Return to “Accepted Applications”