Labys Application

Labygirl
MC name: Labygirl_

Labys Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Labygirl_
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to) Laby#9256
Pronouns (optional):
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) my friend Thekokoking
Tell us a little about yourself: uh i am not sure what to put here. I play a lot of video games?

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? It is the act of acting out scenarios as a character
What is meta-gaming? Using knowledge concerning the scenario to decide their character's actions, when said character has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Pretty much telling people your rule is word and ignoring others for your own benefit. So your character could be a complete mary sue and no matter what anyone says you won’t change.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): not too sure about this one but i think it is changing like something like pokemon lore for an example to make it fit what you want like ignoring that giratina is in the distortion realm or that pokemon are captured in pokeballs
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is in character so you can’t say anything that is out of character or not related to rp. Usually ic is in a different format than ooc such as in ic you speak in 3rd person while ooc you don’t. Ooc is exactly what it means you are out of character you are not currently role playing
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? On discord but not on minecraft

-General Character Questions-
[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Kae Mikura
Appearance: A tan skinned person who is on the short side (around 5 feet). They have heterochromia with one brown eye and one green eye. They have long split dyed hair that goes down to the bottom of their back with brown hair on the side with their green eye and a bright blue on the side with their brown eye. They tend to keep their hair down as it is easier to maintain that way. They are always wearing their cow beanie from their father that matches their white cow print pants (also in lore this could be milktank hat/milktank print) they also wear a black velvet choker and a navy off the shoulder shirt. Their clothes are closer to pajamas with how the cow pants are sweatpants and they complete the look with a pair of plain black sneakers.

Personality: Kae is a rather quiet and shy person. They tend to keep to themselves most of the time and do their best to avoid conflict. To those close to Kae they can be loud, and easy to excite. They become really passionate about a topic they enjoy and can be really stubborn if they disagree with someone. Kae is rather not cold but not necessarily friendly to new people; they can get overwhelmed easily due to growing up in a smaller town. So, with new people they can be rather blunt and straight to the point especially if they think they won’t like them. Although with young kids they try their best to be more friendly and helpful because they know how curious kids are and how it can get them into trouble. On the other hand with people around their age they tend to warm up slowly and judge far to quick just by how someone introduces themselves or treats their pokemon. They can seem rather cautious and closed off but they can be a kind person once warmed up.

Biography: Kae hails from the sinnoh region growing up near eterna city with their two fathers. With Kae growing up near the grass type gym their curiosity and love for the grass type as a child was immense. This would cause when neither of their fathers were watching them they would wander off deep into the eterna forest getting lost a lot. This was really dangerous as they would do this without owning a pokemon but this is what led them to meet their starter turtwig. One day as they were wandering around in the forest they were attacked by the bug pokemon and scared as they were unable to defend themselves they braced to be hurt. That was until they realized something ran out in front and blocked them from getting hit. When they opened their eyes they saw a small turtwig trying to fight off the bug pokemon. This broke their heart and they ran in, swooped up the turtwig and sprinted home. They were harshly scolded when getting home by their fathers but what was more important was making sure the turtwig was okay. This is how they got their turtwig and they would grow up with her but never train her due to being nervous. What led them to leaving Sinnoh was a talk they had with their friend who is one of the trainers at Gardenia’s gym. They told them that they should get out and really start exploring more and try new things and go to a new region and that's when they mentioned the toro region. Although unsure, Kae went to their father’s for advice and they supported them all the way.

Flaws: Stubborn, hot headed, will close off easily and has a hard time socializing

Ambitions: To become a better trainer, to catch more friends for turtwig, to get out and explore

Starter Pokemon: Turtwig (a female one if possible)

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/sxyVMoA https://imgur.com/srEIbaY
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one 150+ word minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

A bit overwhelmed by the child suddenly running up to them, they pat the child's head at first to try and help calm them down. “So uhm your meowth is stuck in that tree huh? Well I will do my best to help you okay? I understand how scary it can be losing your pokemon.” Although not really in suitable clothes for tree climbing they grip onto the tree and start hoisting themselves up it. It does drain them a bit due to their lack of exercise but they do manage to get up their. They then realize that they don’t know what to do as they have never handled a meowth before. Are they dangerous, antsy or would it be easy to work with. Shaking their head and sighing due to their sheer stupidity they start clicking and cooing at the meowth trying to get it to come over. Although it takes a good thirty minutes to even get the meowth to come over once they do they grab it and slowly slide down the tree giving the meowth back to them. They were covered in some scrapes from climbing up and down the tree but they seemed relieved to be able to actually help out.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Looking around they look confused for a bit they think about speaking for a minute before asking “Are, are you asking me?” (assume she says yes in this scenario) After confirming that it was them who was being asked the question they seem slightly nervous as they fidget with their hands. “Uh, well I came from Sinnoh. I lived by Eterna city but closer to Eterna forest to be honest.” They pause a bit unsure how to continue, they weren’t sure that they should have even told this woman this much but they continue speaking after taking a deep breath. “Uhm, I came here because I want to get out more and explore. I also want to become a worthy trainer for my partner.” They then look around still fidgeting with their hands before speaking once more “Are we done? I would like to leave now…” Even before they get a response they start walking away hoping the answer was yes but they also were not going to take no for an answer.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Labys Application

accepted!

Return to “Accepted Applications”