my application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
VoidWolf
MC name: TWP_VoidWolf

my application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: TWP_VoidWolf
Discord Username: TWP_VoidWolf#4397
Pronouns (optional):He/Him
Where did you hear about us: Found u on a server list site
Tell us a little about yourself:im VoidWolf my real name is Anthony i like doing roleplays and i Love Rockruff i get distracted very fast and have adhd

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? : i think that roleplaying is were u can be someone who u wanna be and do what u wanna do
What is meta-gaming? : is were u use info that ur roleplay character shudent know
What is power-gaming / god-modding? : doing something in a fight that dosnt give the opertunity for the aponent to do anything like saying u win right from the start with 1 move.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): in roleplaying means it wud be that u make lore for u character that dosnt go with the lore of the world created for the roleplay
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? : out of character is were u talk to ppl as players. in character wud be talking in roleplay as ur character
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? : no and yes ive done roleplays with my friends a lot

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name:
Appearance: white hair. red and black clothing. red and black ear pieces. red schoes. red eyes ( i think cant realy tell what color). very white skin
Personality: he is very nice whant to help anyone he can but is very shy he dosnt interact unless someone intercats with him he is most of the time very energetic and loves wolves he loves gaming to
Biography: he was born in Holovan and when he was 6 he learned of pokemon and slowly wanted to be a pokemon trainer himself so when he was old enough to be a trainer he wud first look for a real job mayby making pokeballs or working as a programmer in the meantime he will start training his rockruff to become the very best wolf/dog type trainer
Flaws:he get distracted realy fast and cant sit still for very long and his emotions are very unstable
Ambitions: he wants to train every single wolf/dog type pokemons
Starter Pokemon: Rockruff
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/16C0upD

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? : he trows out 1 of his pokemon to climb the tree and help get the meowth out of the tree and give it to the girl . while he is doing that he also send out his rockruff to calm down the girl

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? : he wud say srry ma'm but i wont answer these questions i dont like to tell thise type of information to a random person that i just met

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? : he wud send out his rockruff in reponse and engage in the battle in hopes of him wining to see the growth of him and his rockruff

Return to “Inactive Applications”