ChaoMonster
MC name: ChaoMonster__1er

ChaoMonster Application

Minecraft Username:
ChaoMonster__1er

Where did you hear about us:
My friends told me!

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am a freelance artist who loves all things Minecraft and recently got into roleplaying this year. You'll hear me talk about Resident Evil a lot (im sorry)

ROLEPLAY QUESTIONS
What is roleplaying?:
Roleplaying to me is acting as a character in a scenario, real or unreal.

What is Meta gaming?:
Meta gaming is using outside of roleplay information for an advantage in your roleplay world. Like if your character knows about something that's beyond their realm with no evidence. An example would be
Mary Beth knows she is going to be ambushed by her worst enemy because OOC the person who plays her worst enemy talked about it on the discord server. I use this information I know OOC and suddenly Mary Beth is aware she is about to be ambushed. This is meta gaming.

What is power-gaming/godmodding?:
Power gaming is when you make your character unreasonably powerful and do not have an open RP for the person you are against to have a chance to retaliate. An example would be having a character who abducts someone and brings them to a place. The person did not have a chance to escape or fight back because the abductor took total control of the situation. This is power gaming

What is retroactive continuity?:
Retcon is the alteration or addition of previously established facts in a character or world

Difference between IC and OOC:
IC - In character. For me, this is me roleplaying as Mary Beth.
OOC - Out of character. The real me, ChaoMonster.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server?:
I have experience playing on a roleplay server called Age of Settlers.

General Character Questions

Full Name:
Mary Beth Myrrh

Appearance:
Brown hair, blue eyes, hair is up in high pigtails, slim figure, 5'4", she wears blue overall shorts and white collared shirt with puffy sleeves. She has a bag in the shape of a flower. She has light freckles and always has a mischievous look in her eyes. She wears black mary jane shoes and tall white socks. She walks with confidence in her step and her hoppip Serra is always nearby her.

Personality:
A bit bratty, passionate about her interests such as flowers and medicine. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, doesn't like to battle but sometimes will, she comes from the Johto region from Violet city, she wants to work in a Pokemon center. She is talkative but prefers to be left alone most of the time. She is a stubborn mule, it's hard for her to change her old ways but it is not impossible for her to. She tries to appear tough but truthfully she is damaged and hurt, needs a hug from time to time, even if she says otherwise.

Biography:
Mary Beth has issues with Pokemon that are big and unfriendly looking due to personal trauma of her parents owning an Alakazam, Steelix, Tentacruel, and other large and frightening pokemon that haunted her as a child. She stays close to her Hoppip named Serra. Her bond with Serra is a very close one, they have been best friends for 7 years. As to how she met her hoppip, She went on a walk around the neighborhood and found an injured hoppip cry out for help in some tall grass. She runs to her and sees the hoppip is injured and poisoned. She sees a wild muk had injured. She acts quickly by grabbing the hoppip and rushing to the nearest pokemon center. The nurse takes the hoppip and praises Mary Beth for saving the pokemon's life. While the hoppip is under treatment at the center, Mary Beth begs her parents to let her keep the hoppip as her first pokemon. After some convincing, her parents say yes and Mary Beth adopts the hoppip and names her Serra. This experience also furthered Mary Beth's curiosity for medicine. A bit bratty, passionate about her interests such as flowers and medicine. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, doesn't like to battle but sometimes will. She comes from the Johto region from Violet city, she wants to work in a Pokemon center to help pokemon but struggles with a fear of larger menacing pokemon. She is chatty but typically prefers to be alone. Mary Beth enjoys studying things that peak her curiosity, for better or for worse, if she is not interested in a subject, she will not even try to get a grasp on it. Mary Beth has issue with big and scary looking pokemon because her parents often owned these kind of pokemon and often would engage in pokemon battles that were loud, viscous and violent. Mary Beth always thought she'd get over the battles as she aged but truthfully she is still afraid. She avoids large menacing pokemon whenever possible. One day, Her parents challenged a passerby to a pokemon battle, the passerby agrees and the two battle. However, the passerby's team was no match against her parent's Tentacruel, the Tentacruel K.Od the passerby's pokemon one by one. Mary Beth tried to stop this battle from happening but her parents shouted at her to stop interfering with their pokemon battle. The passerby cried as the Tentacruel beat down their team, Mary Beth watches in horror to what her parent's had done. She couldn't take it anymore, she packed her things and ran away from home with Serra. She roams aimlessly looking to fulfil her dreams of working at a poke center. She ends up in Toro..

Flaws:
Bratty personality, often forward, complains a lot, somewhat closed minded

Ambitions:
Mary Beth wants to work in a Pokemon center and help save Pokemon. She has some extra training to do before she is ready to work in a Pokecenter. (If there is "further education" in Toro then she will be persuing this. If not, she will learn on her own on how to take care of Pokemon)

Starter Pixelmon:
Hoppip

Skin:
https://imgur.com/a/bqxX45Y

OPEN RESPONSE QUESTIONS
Mary Beth is enjoying a stroll with her hoppip Serra in a bustling town, looking at the flowers next to the pathways when suddenly a little girl runs up to her, "Please! You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” Mary Beth was taken a back for a moment by this girl's sudden outcry, she took a moment to gather herself and take in the words the little girl spewed out. The girl points to a tall tree and Mary Beth looks to it. She sees a meowth trembling in fear, "Oh, poor little thing..." Mary Beth volunteers to help the girl, "I'll get him down for you, okay?" The little girl, still with tears in her eyes, says, "p-please, miss!" Mary Beth nods her head and walks closer to the tree. She grabs Hoppip and throws her up towards Meowth. Meowth jumps on Hoppip and they glide to the ground a few meters away. The little girl is ecstatic to see her Meowth is safe, "Meowth, you're okay! Thank you so much miss!" Mary Beth smiles and nods at her, "No problem, I'm glad I could help." She starts to walk away, going back to her previous activity of looking at the flowers besides the walk ways.

Mary Beth tenses up as the random trainer recklessly throws his pokeball. When she sees it's a rattata, she grabs hoppip and gets some distance. "Stop it! I don't want to battle your stupid rattata!" She angrily yells while holding Serra. "Maybe you should ask if people want to battle before you throw your pokemon at them!" The random trainer looked a little stunned by Mary Beth's outburst he recoups and says, "Sorry, miss.. you just looked at me a certain way that-" "I looked at you a certain way?!" She cuts him off, "So that makes it okay to not use words and just throw a pokemon at us?! Ugh, what the hell?!" Mary Beth was frustrated but she decided it was best to just storm off with Serra still in her arms.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ChaoMonster Application

Aaaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”