My application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Redhotzebracakes
MC name: Redhotzebracakes

My application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:Redhotzebracakes
Discord Username: Artic_thunder#2845
Pronouns (optional):he/him
Where did you hear about us: My friend on discord (Leo)
Tell us a little about yourself :Never done roleplay in videogames but i love pixelmon and i love dnd so i may be able to roleplay and im excited to go into this world

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? roleplaying is taking the role of a character you make and basically sees the game through their eyes
What is meta-gaming? using outside knowledge to exploit thing (ie glitches and bugs) to your advantage
What is power-gaming / god-modding? no clue probably cheating or something
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): taking back some canon for flow sake or other reasons
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? in character is something that will influence the game and out of game is banter amongst the players
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) not in videogames but like i previously stated i have to many hours in dungeons and dragons

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Cedal Dearn
Appearance: He's a young male with a large black jacket on. He has bright blue eyes that change with emotion, dark brown wavy hair, he's slim, he's 5'11. He has a small pendent made of glass that looks fire. His face is smooth with no facial hair. His clothes are nicely well kept with jeans and a nice black shirt.
Personality: He is very serious when him or his friends are in trouble but in calmer times he is a joking and loving person. He is very selfless and will put himself in immediate danger to save others in need. He will always try to be stronger to keep everyone in line/happy. He is very practical and creates solutions for even the most complex or simple issues. He isn't the smartest yet he's very wise and wont make bad choices unless they directly award him.
Biography: He grew up on an alolan island with few people. When he was young his best friend sacrificed himself to save young cedals life. Young cedal ran to a shire of a tapu for help and the tapu put a charmander in front of him. Cedal later grew up and found a group that would later be his friends. He gained a girlfriend who later died (irrelevant but poor cybele). He later went on and left the island and went into the world to be the strongest there ever was.
Flaws: He creates a system and if his system breaks he loses sense of self.
Ambitions: Keeping people safe and gathering strength to protect others.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander(i request shiny but it doesnt have to be)
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.) https://namemc.com/skin/3db5d539e0915b3e

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Cedal look at her with sympathy and tells her " Don't worry i'll help your meowth". He goes to bring the girl off to the side and grabs a ladder. He looks at the girl and comforts her with a loving smile. Cedal walks towards the tree confidently to set the ladder up and climb up it to save the meowth. He brings down the meowth and hands the meowth to the girl and says to her " Be careful next time we don't want your meowth to get hurt".

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? Cedal looks at the trainer his eyes changing from the normal blue to a fierce red and yells " IF ITS A BATTLE YOU WANT ITS A BATTLE YOU WILL GET". Cedal throws his ace a charizard he's trained and loved since he was young. He screams at the scared trainer " Are you ready? Charizard use flamethrower!!!". The poor rattata gets incinerated and then cedal walks up to the trainer and says nicely "Do you wanna train together i can teach you a thing or two". Later he gladfully trains and teaches the trainer how to be strong with his connection with his pokemon and teaches the trainer some skills.

Return to “Inactive Applications”