Pliskin Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Pliskin
MC name: PliskinYT

Pliskin Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
Discord Username: Starry#5125
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: Reddit, I think? It was late at night when I found the link yesterday
Tell us a little about yourself: Not really much to say, I spend most of my time at work and gaming.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying? Playing the role of a character, acting and thinking like them
What is meta-gaming? Using info the character wouldn't know in character
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Using game mechanics to get an unfair advantage
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): When you change something about lore with newly learned information that contradicts previously established lore.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is stuff done in character, like interactions, OOC is chatting in discord for example
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Not for Minecraft, but I have played stuff like Five-M and Gmod for 7 years now

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Pliskin
Appearance: He has a lean and athletic build. His hair is spiky and brown and has dark blue eyes. He wears a distinctive Ranger uniform consisting of a blue jacket with yellow trim, black pants, and brown boots. The jacket has the emblem of the Pokemon Ranger on the chest, and he also wears a brown belt with a pouch attached to it.
Personality: A brave, determined, and level-headed individual. He has a strong sense of justice and is always willing to help those in need. Pliskin is also a skilled Pokemon Ranger, with a deep respect and love for all Pokemon. He is willing to take risks to protect them and their natural habitats. Despite his serious demeanor, Pliskin has a kind heart and is always willing to lend a helping hand to his friends and allies. He is a natural leader, inspiring others to join him in his quest to protect the world of Pokemon. Overall, Pliskin's personality reflects his passion for adventure and his unwavering commitment to the protection of Pokemon and their environments.
Biography:

Pliskin begins his journey as a student at the Ranger School in the Almia region, where he trains to become a fully-fledged Pokemon Ranger. Along the way, he faces many challenges, including hostile Pokemon and rival Rangers. However, he perseveres through his training and becomes a full-fledged Ranger.

Throughout his journey, Pliskin is accompanied by his partner Pokemon, a Shinx, and other Pokemon he befriends along the way. Together, they work to protect the Almia region from various threats who seek to exploit the power of legendary Pokemon to take over the region.

Despite facing many obstacles, Pliskin remains determined and optimistic throughout his journey. He is shown to be caring and compassionate, always putting the needs of others before his own. Pliskin's bravery and leadership skills inspire other Rangers and people in the region to join him in his quest to protect the Almia region and its inhabitants.

Flaws: Overly Trusting
Ambitions: Keeping the Toro Region Peaceful
Starter Pokemon: Shinx
Skin: https://prnt.sc/kqz6vuYIn_vq

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Pliskin immediately rushes over to the small girl to comfort her and assess the situation. He gently asks her for more information about where her Meowth is stuck in the tree and how long it has been there.

With his Capture Styler in hand, Pliskin assesses the tree and plans the safest way to get the Meowth down. He understands that his priority is to ensure the safety of both the Meowth and the people around them, and he takes all necessary precautions.

Using his training as a Pokemon Ranger, Pliskin expertly maneuvers through the tree's branches and uses his Capture Styler to safely bring the Meowth down. Once the Meowth is back on solid ground, Pliskin carefully checks it for any injuries and ensures that it is healthy and in good condition.

Finally, he turns back to the small girl and kneels down to her level. "Don't worry, everything is okay now," he says reassuringly. "Your Meowth is safe and sound. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Pliskin remains kind and empathetic towards the girl, recognizing the importance of showing compassion and kindness in all situations.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Pliskin, and I'm a Pokemon Ranger from the Almia region. I'm here in Toro on a mission to help protect the environment and Pokemon in this area. I arrived here by boat from Almia, and my next destination is the nearby National Park, where I'll be conducting some research and providing assistance to any Pokemon in need."

Pliskin then pauses for a moment before continuing, "May I also ask what type of statistics you're collecting, ma'am? As a Ranger, I understand the importance of data collection and analysis for better understanding and protecting the natural world."

He maintains his friendly demeanor, genuinely interested in the woman's response and hoping to learn more about the community he's currently in. Regardless of her answer, Pliskin would be respectful and polite, as he believes in treating everyone with kindness and empathy.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Pliskin's eyes narrow slightly as he sees the trainer release his Rattata. He understands that as a Pokemon Ranger, it's his duty to protect people and Pokemon from harm, and he's not one to back down from a challenge. He takes a deep breath and prepares for battle.

"Alright, then," Pliskin says, his voice calm but determined. "Let's go, partner!" He reaches for his Pokeball and releases his own Pokemon, a partner he has been training and bonding with for some time. "Let's show this trainer what real teamwork looks like!"

Pliskin approaches the battle with a strategic mindset, analyzing the Rattata's movements and identifying its weaknesses. He works closely with his Pokemon, calling out commands.

During the battle, Pliskin remains composed and focused, even if his opponent attempts to taunt or distract him. He knows that staying calm and clear-headed is crucial to victory in any battle, and he won't let himself be thrown off by his opponent's words or actions.

Once the battle is over, Pliskin thanks his opponent for the challenge and offers some constructive criticism on how they can improve their battle skills. He believes that even in defeat, there's always something to be learned and gained, and he hopes to help his opponent become a stronger trainer in the future.

Return to “Inactive Applications”