Preferred Name: King/Kingston
MC Username: King_Cryptid_0
Time Zone: PST
Number of hours available:
Mon-Thur 3pm-8pm and Fri-Sun 11am-8pm
How long you have been playing on Toro League:
Around 10-11 months

Why do you want to become a Helper?:
I really like Toro as a server and I want to help it grow. With all the new players coming in, I want them to have an enjoyable experience as well.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?:
I was an event coordinator on a server called Ventura, a fantasy server. I was also a lore writer who was really into writing mechanics. Also I’m pretty used to hosting RPs, I’ve dm’d plenty of D&D sessions and discord RPs.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the staff team!]
I’m pretty good at improv-ing on the spot as long as I have the materials and a plan in place. As well as any lore that I need to stick to. I’ve been able to keep my cool when plans go awry and can usually get back on track. I’m a team player and work well with others, communication shouldn’t be a problem for me.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?:
I have a tendency to railroad certain details or plot points, but I’m working on breaking away from that mindset and strategy.

Anything else we need to know:
My schedule might be subject to change depending on anything with my family or school. But even though I'm still in college, I might have trouble focusing on both. But I’d like to prioritize any major school activities first.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Kingston’s Helper App

Howdy King, at this time we're going to be denying your application. The first and foremost reason- after some discussion with others, we'd like to put a pause on adding new Helpers right now. We already have quite a few, and we want to take this time to reorganize and fix up a few things before properly recruiting again.

Since a lot of your application had to do with event-related stuff however I'd like to direct you to our newest announcement about Volunteer Actors!

Return to “Inactive Applications”