Whitelist Application

Leonolious
MC name: IgnoredSon

Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: IgnoredSon
Discord Username: Leoh#0062 (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to)
Pronouns (optional):he/him
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: My friend Anekomancer

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Playing as a character unlike yourself, to enjoy using this character along with others doing the same thing. Living a life through a game.
What is meta-gaming?
Using Information that you obtained through an outside source, such as discord dms or a server, and using this inside of the server as IC information.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Powergaming is used to create a situation where the other party is physically unable to win, or does not have any time to react to the situation.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Changing large things about your character and or your backstory after you have already been using this character in the server.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) OOC means Out of character, in which you are not roleplaying, while IC is the opposite, being only roleplay.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Leonolious Astras Everwinter the III
Appearance: Leon has short brown hair, covered slightly by the pelt upon his head. His skin is rather pale, from the time he spent in the caves. He is always wearing fancy clothing, adorned with materials from far around. Usually peoples views are shaded by the darkness he stands in. He keeps his poke balls adorned upon his waist.
Personality: Leoh acts in a very bland way, with little emotion. This may sometimes make him seem different then he actually is. When Leon makes a decision he is unrelenting to changing his mind. Leading him into some very bad situations. He doesn’t seem to show very intense emotions often, such as joy or sadness. Though in very rare situations the facade will break.
Biography: Leon is a man from a place known as Orre, Leon's parents were not very fond of him as he was very unkind to his partners, leading to him losing most of them. Then in the midst of the night, he fell into a deep cavern, being stuck upon the rocky floors for a long time. In here he came to find a young Noibat, of which he used to get him food and water while he was in this dark zone. The Noibat had a belief that they were “friends” though Leon did not think so, using this Noibat to release him from the ground. Now Noibat follows him, though Leon does not like it, as its emotions make it seem weak. Leon came to Toro to find something new, a place where his past would not effect his present, where he can resolve himself and create an image of his beauty among the people. And show them all who he is.
Flaws: Leon struggles with showing his emotions, and can seem rather brutish and cruel. This has led to problems with his pokemon and making friends in the wild. Leon has a deep fear of dark cramped spaces, they lead to his adrenaline spiking and induces a lot of stress in his system.
Ambitions: To create a team of pokemon to serve him and fulfill his wishes. The wishes themselves are simple, Leon wishes for power and respect from his surroundings. Leon also wishes deeply to discover friends, though he keeps this fact a secret.
Starter Pokemon: Noibat [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: https://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=Ignoredson
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Leon looks at the girl with confusion “Howd yer partner get stuck up there? Bit of a situation your in for sure.” Leon begins to look around for something to help him get the Meowth before he remembers he has Noibat “Aye Noi get that Meowth for me!” He calls, his bat like Pokémon drifting from its ball to grab the cat, before struggling to get it to the ground. “There, now have a good day.” He says before striding away.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Leon looks at the woman and is rather confused, he blurts out “Ah, yes of course. If you wish to know I shall tell you.” with a rather blank look he pulls out a notepad “I am from Orre. I came here for new beginnings, and I don’t know exactly where I want to go. Though I won’t share anymore information for privacy’s sake.” Leon holds out a hand to the woman for a handshake “Names Leon, nice ta meet ya.” Before he walks away into the city.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Last edited by Leonolious on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Leonolious
MC name: IgnoredSon

Re: Whitelist Application

Ok so it messed up my skin, let me get the real one https://namemc.com/skin/08d779989e81b1c8
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Whitelist Application

Aaaand accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”