Winged
MC name: Winged_ong
Discord: luuhwinged#0582

Winged_Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Winged_ong

Discord Username: luuhwinged#0582

Pronouns: He/Him

Where did you hear about us: I heard about the Toro league from my friend Jay. I am quite interested in it and I decided to make an app to see what this community has to offer. I am looking forward to it.

Some stuff about me: My name Is Devin, and I am a mix of Canadian and Jamaican. I grew up playing Pokémon games. I think I've played and completed every main Pokémon game released and I play comp every once in a while. I have many hobbies such as sports Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer and Football. Personality wise I am a chill person who is easy to get along with and I have a lot in common with people of the Pokémon community as well as the gaming community.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is the action of imitating, reenacting, and or impersonating a genre, place, time, etc. While roleplaying you are able to create a character fully original straight from your imagination and creativity. The fact we are able to roleplay Pokémon is phenomenal because you are able to be among your childhood heroes from the tv shows and games.

What is Meta gaming: Meta-gaming is when someone roleplaying breaks the fourth wall by saying knowledge that the player knows outside of the roleplay. But this information is not known to the character being roleplayed. also people sharing information about there OOC when there IC can ruin the roleplay for other for example people during roleplay talking about there personal lives or things going on with them instead of talking about there in game character. Which can ruin the experience for others and make the roleplay unrealistic, messing up the fun for other players.

What is power-gaming/god-modding: Power-gaming also known as god-modding is the result when someone gives too much power to an action and or controlling the actions of others. Everyone should keep the roleplay fair so everyone can play and enjoy to their heart's content. Power-gaming takes away the element of fun in roleplay which is the opposite of what this roleplay server is about.
What is Retroactive continuity: Retroactive continuity is when someone adds new information to a character that was not included until that moment. It could be due to you forgetting or it could be added in to improve your power in the roleplay. Any non recorded details that are mentioned make it hard to tell when you're in character or out of character or just making stuff up on the spot.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC): In game you are playing as your personally made character especially for the roleplay. Which then means when, in roleplay you must stay true to your persona that you made and make sure not to break it. And or leak information that doesn't matter to your character in the roleplay. It should only be acceptable if you are in the process of roleplaying and you have to go afk or leave.

Do you have previous experience playing on a roleplay server?: Yes I have a lot of roleplaying experience. Experience coming from a few Minecraft roleplaying servers as well as discord roleplaying servers. I think I am very experienced and should never break any of the rules of this server.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Mekhi Zeneki

Appearance: Black dreadlocks with light blue eyes. A young man about 5 '9 in height with a scrawny figure for his age and height but not too skinny. He has normal posture. Mekhi has paper bag brown skin color skin with an almost baby skin texture. Prefers casual normal everyday clothing like a shirt and pants. But will dress to the occasion if the moment is called for it such as school or work. Primarily likes bright colors consisting of blue, purple, or black. He has a signature pair of purple and white shoes that he wears everyday.

Personality: A very timid person who won't really talk unless spoken too. But under that when you get to know Mekhi he is a very talkative person who almost won't stop talking for the life of him. He is very smart and rational when thinking about battle strategies. He’s very passionate about battling as well as caring for the people that he has in his life. Mekhi can be really clingy even to people he just met which can be a bad thing. Mekhi also has no recognition on people who are fully evil and easily falls for manipulation because he is gullible due to how trusting he is which normally ends bad for him.

Biography: Mekhi was born and raised in the Johto region. He grew up in Goldenrod city with just his mom due to his dad leaving him as a child. Mekhi and his mother were barely able to survive day by day with all the expenses teaching him the value of a dollar. When Mekhi turned 10 years and 4 months old he witnessed a murder of a mother and her son by a mysterious hooded figure and there dastardly Pokémon. he realized that this world can be a dark place and told himself he wanted to change that but he was powerless and didn't know how to. after seeing the murder Mekhi realized he needs to leave and make a difference. So for a few years he then studies battle strategies and professional Pokémon battles to pick up on the tips and tricks the elite trainer had while planning to run away from home. When Mekhi hits the age of 18 Mekhi had saved enough money to buy a plane ticket to a new life. Mekhi then runs away from home leaving a sincere note on the fridge for his mother explaining that he couldn't bring her along but when he mad became a powerful and strong trainer he would come back home and spoil her with all the riches he obtains. Mekhi with tears in his eyes walks all the way to the nearest air plane with his partner riolu. That he found the egg of under an old oak tree and has been raising it behind his mothers back all this time. Mekhi then vowed that he would become Pokémon champion and defeat the Pokémon league so that he alone could rid the world of all the evil people and help people who are in need with his influence. Although Mekhi’s plan is to rid the world of all evil, he is still a very caring and nice person to everyone and all because he thinks everyone is a good person at heart. After saying After leaving the note for his mom Mekhi goes to the airport to the Toro region to gain a new prospective on the world that isnt the vile Johto region that Mekhi knows too well.

Flaws: Mekhi is a very timid person who 's somewhat hard to approach. Another big problem Mekhi has is that he is very gullible and falls for anything anyone says because of his trusting attitude to everyone. Mekhi is also very money hungry in a bad way. Because of his life living in Goldenrod, whenever he sees even a penny he stops anything and everything he's doing just to get it even if it gets him life or death situations.

Ambitions: Mekhi’s main and only ambition is to become the best trainer and beat the champion of the Toro region and finally create a Pokémon world where there is no violence or murder. A world where everyone can live in a world of peace.

Starter Pokémon: Riolu

Skin: https: https://imgur.com/a/CCVXiFs

-Response Questions-

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.”. Mekhi finally arriving from his long trip from the Johto region. yawn's and tells the lady in a very low tone almost like he's whispering “I came from the Johto region miss and I plan to go to all over the Toro region so I can achieve my goal of becoming champion”. The lady answers happily, “Oh how ambitious I like it. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Toro region and I do hope you are able to achieve your goal in becoming champion.”.

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor meowth is stuck in a tree!” Mekhi Replies in a concerned manner, “That's horrible! its okay though I will help you and save your meowth.”. Mekhi then follow's the little girl to the tree that her meowth is stuck in. The little girl in a panic says “LOOK OVER THERE!”. Mekhi in an instant sends out his Riolu and tells it to run up the tree. The riolu picks up the meowth and runs down back down. The Riolu then carefully places the meowth in the little girls hands. The little girl with tears in her eyes says “Thank you Mr. I really appreciate what you did for me can I get your name?”. Mekhi then replies with “No problem at all anyone would do that. Also my name its Mekhi.”.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Winged_Application

I'm the one posting this but it was a group effort! Big thanks to the app checkers who helped- especially you Bedtime, bless.

The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and you can a link to the installation guide in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info. You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns. I can't wait to see you around!

Return to “Accepted Applications”