SaltyMereKat257's Submission (Formerly Thepredator798)

Thepredator798
MC name: SaltyMereKat257
Discord: SaltyMerekat257#1710

SaltyMereKat257's Submission (Formerly Thepredator798)

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: SaltyMeerKat257
Discord Username: SaltyMereKat257#1710
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: Same as my old application, Rose brought me here
Tell us a little about yourself: Sarcastic, aspiring author, chronic idiot. Honestly, in general I just look for places to spend my free time.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Acting in the roles of fictional or fantasy characters, most of the time interacting with other people doing the same such things.

What is meta-gaming? (To me) Using metas exclusively, examples being things such as using particularly powerful combinations that would otherwise ruin the fun for other people around you. Sometimes this can also be seen as people using knowledge that their own character does not have (Like a character somehow knowing what a legendary pokemon like Palkia is without having ever seen it before)

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Similar to what was stated previously, and more. This can be seen are overpowered things such as Autohitting, OKO moves, or other blatantly overpowered items. The same goes for auto dodging or invincibility.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Being consistant with what has previously happened in roleplay - Such as reviving an old character for the sake of story. Or doing any other number of things that would break continuity without any reasoning behind them.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is acting in character such as "Character A did action B" whereas OOC is, well out of character and most of the time what you are doing outside of direct roleplays.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Mostly discord based roleplay servers, however I have been here before.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Elimina, Alice. Miezorland.
Appearance: Elimina is a fair woman, she stands at roughly five foot ten inches with long, shoulder length silver hair. Her eyes are a deep crimson while her skin is relatively pale. She often wears dark colors or even suits leading her to appear more like an office worker or a bartender than anything else. She is a relatively skinny person for her size only weighing around 140lbs. All the while her figure would be what most would consider 'prefect', at least regarding the hourglass shape.

Personality: Elimina is very much a straight to business person, always seeming serious and almost stuck up. However around people close to her - Her husband and two children in particular, she is a loving mother and wife who adores and spoils her children to make up for the time she often cannot spend with them.
Biography:

As a child Elimina grew up in a city inside the Unova region, her parents were both successful in life, but, they never had time to raise a child. Her father was an amazing banker, someone who was known throughout the region for being the one to go to, while her mother - much like Elimina is aspiring to be today, was a surgeon once more one of the best in the region.

However, these busy lives allowed little time for raising a child. It left Elimina throughout her childhood feeling neglected, yet, she still aspired to be someone who could make her parents proud. Her childhood, and school life in general had little things of interest going on within them, and for someone who grew up in the world of Pixelmon, she had surprisingly little interest in becoming a trainer.

By the time she turned 18 she began looking for colleges, eventually settling upon one within that Kanto region. The change was quite dramatic for her moving regions to a place she would be spending the next four years of her life in, yet, it was all towards her goal of becoming a surgeon.

However, during her time at college she met the single most important person to her in her life. A man named Rosencrach, while at first she hated the mans guts and how flamboyant he was, over time he grew on her. By the time he had graduated moving back Galar they had grown close and began dating. This relationship persisted through two more years of Elimina's schooling until she graduated, within months of returning to Unova she was already on her way to Galar to live with Rosencrach.

It didn't take long after this move in for them to be married, only another year in fact, at the time they were twenty five and twenty seven respectively. They continued living on in Galar for several years, eventually coming to having two children. A pair of twins, Lucy and Leonard. They had become the light of Elimina's life, two children that brought so much love into her eyes that to many she seemed like a new person.

However, this wasn't where their story ended as a family, in fact, it was only just beginning. It wasn't long after her thirtieth birthday that the small family was moving to the Toro region, seeking new opportunities, new friends, and new members to their family.

Flaws: Elimina as a person has many flaws, oftentimes she can seem cold or distant to people who don't know her while to her family she is a loving mother. She has quite a short temper, and while drunk is overly friendly.
Ambitions: While she does have her dear friend, a little houndour that she adopted during her years in Kanto. Her ambition is, and always will be, to become a surgeon.
Starter Pokemon: Houndour
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"Mom mom! Can't we help her! Pleeeeease!" Elimina could be heard sighing as she looked towards her young daughter, Lucy, she couldn't be any older than five years. "Sure darling." She gave the two young girls a smile, Lucy being the ever positive sharing type was quick to calm the girl down with a little toy, while Elimina for her part began climbing the tree.

It didn't take her long, sure, she wasn't the most fit person in the world, but the small tree was of little issue, and with some gentle words, she drew the tiny Meowth towards her, she hopped down from the branch, gently handing the Meowth to the once crying girl. "Here you go, have a nice day little one." She couldn't help but smile as she watched the girl run off back towards her presumed home while Lucy hugged her mothers leg, mumbling a quiet 'thank you'.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Elimina seemed surprised at first, she was waiting just outside of the airport for her waiting husband and their son to return from a bathroom trip, Lucy couldn't help but smile up to the woman before them. "We came from Galar, and, as for me, I'm here to try and find an opening as a surgeon. And a home for my growing family." Elimina spoke softly as Lucy's smile grew ever wider as she had a sudden burst of energy, beginning to run around Elimina with the small Houndour who was still little more than a puppy. Elimina couldn't help but smile as she watched them while the woman walked away, presumably to continue her survey elsewhere.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Return to “Accepted Applications”