Kitty's Whitelist Application

HotVampireNaruto
MC name: xXRoyal_KittyXx

Kitty's Whitelist Application

[b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username: xXRoyal_KittyXx
Discord Username: n/a
Pronouns (optional): they/them
Where did you hear about us: The power of Google.
Tell us a little about yourself: I first came here around 2016, died horribly of lag, and vanished forever and evermore until I showed up around in 2022 again due to nostalgia. I have long on and off's with Minecraft due to technical issues.

[b]-Roleplay Questions-[/b]
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is where someone acts in a character role and pretends to be that character, whether it is an original character or a canon character established from the media, and roleplay includes character dialogue, action narration, and character interactions to the environment, an event, or to other characters.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is giving a character meta knowledge or foreknowledge that can usually only be acquired through OOC means if the character themself is not privy to it or the character does not have the access to attain the information and it can involve breaking the fourth wall.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming or god-modding involve dictating others through making everything from the setting to other players' character bend to a player's whims. Power-gaming is forcing actions and controlling characters either through indirect or direct implication, which can include god-modding. For example, how a player might control another character is through dictating their reaction: 'Chara punches Testosterone and he falls down'.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is where a previously stated or established action, statement, dialogue, or event is ignored and it causes roleplay to lack consistency. Retcons can be as small as having a character lose their hat in one scene, they never retrieve it from the river it fell into, and the hat is back on their head, or retcons can be as big as having a character's house burn down and the next day, it's treated like nothing had happened. It's changing something established and can include personality, person (physique), or backstory.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character is where someone is roleplaying and acting as their character or under another persona. Out of character is where someone steps out of that role and talks normally without roleplaying as their character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I do.

[b]-General Character Questions-[/b]
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. [i]Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro[/i].]
Full name: Cash Spencer
Appearance: Cash Spencer is approximately 5"4 feet tall, a bit lanky like he's just finished growing up and stuck horribly like that for his teen years, and he is light-skinned. He has gold-colored eyes as shiny and sparkly as coins. He has short, bob-cut blonde hair that cuts straight across the forehead and above the eyebrows. He dresses with a short-sleeved shirt and a dark green dress coat over it. He wears light-colored pants and white shoes, both were are accented with yellow tones. He keeps his hair choppy.
Personality: Cash Spencer can look unfocused when he isn't doing anything, drifting off when he's thinking. He likes long scenic walks because he is the type to enjoy simple pleasures in life and he is a non-materialistic individual who isn't interested in "superficial desires" despite his accursed birth name. He is very passionate and becomes hotheaded from how much passion he has, and steers to feeling deeply. He's not very verbal about it, however, unless it's about pokemon. He's carefree when it comes to spending money and he doesn't think things through because he's not bothered about himself and it's why he's homeless. He cares about the well-being of pixelmon a lot more than what others might think and his excitement for pokemon is very, very high, and he becomes far more active and chipper in their presence.
Biography: Cash Spencer was born and raised in Sinnoh when he was a young boy and found himself more fascinated by pokemon than by people, trailing them to take photos of them in a more natural habitat much to his parents' dismay and warnings. Indulging in his childishness, he tried 'capturing' the image of the pokemon of trainers and hid the photos around his room for no one else to see but he wasn't smart enough to figure out his parents could tell someone buy a camera and films through receipts he didn't completely destroy... and the missing funds in his parents' bank accounts. The usual. He has an interest in photography and didn't care about how clunky the camera was. Growing up, he felt like he needed to go traveling and was overcome by a restless energy to go his own way when it came to pokemon which is then how he became homeless for a couple of days.
Flaws: Cash Spencer rarely notices it when someone is lying to him, often taking things at face-value, because he is too honest and assumes other people are as honest as he. When he is troubled, he never mentions it and ends up imploding when it gets too much. He has a restless and envious character to boot and his form of cold shoulders is where Cash jumps into the nearest body of water and begins swimming for no reason other than to burn energy off. He can't swim (well). He's told by his parents he has the personality of someone "who can't get rich" because he throws his money away.
Ambitions: He wants to find every single pokemon he can find in the Toro region and take photos of important monuments and events.
Starter Pokemon: Snivy
Skin: [img]https://imgur.com/a/DKwXUBv[/img]

[b]-Open Response Questions-[/b]
-Write in third person!-
[size=50][Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.][/size]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"What's wrong?" Cash blurts out and he drops his right arm and shoves his bookbag away into his bag with his pencil, keeping his eyes carefully on her. He quickly nods, trying not to frown. "I will. I'll help Meowth down." He trails off and looks up at the tree, curious if the Meowth was going to jump on his face, like the last feline pokemon did when he thought it was stuck in a tree, but he looks at the child's tear-stained face and jumps into action without further prompting.

He climbs onto a bench and onto the top of a close-lidded trash can and grabs onto the tree, branch first, and begins hauling himself up, after he finds purchase in the tree trunk to climb upwards. She pointed at the tree, not at the Meowth, and he's forced to turn his head sideways, looking to find the Meowth.

When he does, he beams with a bright smile and climbs up higher, before stopping past a branch. He presses a foot on the branch and it trembles slightly. If he falls, he falls, and with that in mind, he steps onto the branch and saunters over to the Meowth. "Come here!"

The branch creaks, its bark snapping rapidly in two audible cracks.

"OH--!"

He ditches the catwalk to run for the Meowth and jumps to catch the Meowth in his arms--except it seems the Meowth is more fond of jumping onto his head--and he falls into a river.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"Ah! Wow, is this how a trainer battle goes? Am I not allowed to say no--not like I wanted to!" Cash grabs the strap of his bookbag and moves it over his head to drop it onto the ground beside him. It falls with a dull thunk and a books can be spotted peeking over its opening inside. "... Okay, didn't put my camera there. All good!" Cash reaches back to his waist and grabs a pokeball from his holster. "I'll enjoy this sudden match very much. You're not going to beat me up for my lunch money, are you?" He laughs and presses the button on his pokeball, letting it enlarge, before he reels his arm back in an unnecessary gesture, smiling all the while, and throws the pokeball.

In a dazzling red beam, his Snivy jumps up and lets out a cry. "Snii!"

"There you are, Sni!~" Of course, he must also greet his pokemon and does it with an enthusiasm that the Snivy copies and the pokemon bows back to him. "Hi Sni-sni, it's me, Cash!" He turns up an gold eye onto the other trainer. A sharp-toothed grin splits his smile. "I'll love to know your name too!"
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Kitty's Whitelist Application

Aaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”