MC name: lixiluv
Discord: lixi#7191

Lixi's Application!

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:lixiluv
Discord Username: lixi#7191
Pronouns (optional): Any are fine!
Where did you hear about us: From a pixelmon server website
Tell us a little about yourself: Hello! My name is lixi (however my discord name is aeri because thats ocs name). I recently started roleplaying and absolutely love it. I love to write, its one of my biggest passions. I also love to play games. I have only ever done text based roleplay so this will be a very new experience for me, and I am very excited to start!

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is when a person creates a character and acts like that character through any medium (text, irl roleplay, gaming roleplay) to provide a source of entertainment for themselves and others.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta gaming is when you use information ic that you obtained oocly. Making the interaction unorganic and very unfair.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Powergaming is when a person forces somebody or leaves no for somebody to make a decision. This decision is usually always beneficial to the play and hurts the other. It can also be when a character chooses to do something their character logically couldn't do, but does it anyway.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retconning is changing or completely ignoring previously known information in order for the situation to be more convenient.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when the actions or words are from the character created by a person. OOC is the real life person speaking or doing something
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have very little experience with playing on an RP server, about a month. I try my hardest to follow roleplay etiquette and rules!

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Aeri Chang'e

Appearance: She has a petite and short body, standing at 4 feet 10 inches. Her skin is sickeningly pale, a result of her very sheltered life in her past. Her shoulder length hair is a dark and smoky purple, a gray streak of hair falls on her bangs. Her face is fluttered with small beauty marks, a notable one is on right under both of her eyes. She wears a heavy coat with 6 white buttons with a black skirt under it. She also wears black boots with bite buttons and gray leg warmers.

Personality: Aeri is a very quiet girl. Her milquetoast demeanor and expressionless face makes her look very intimidating, even for such a small girl. With this drab and dark exterior, she is very reserved in showing her true self. She is a very passionate girl, willing to do anything to fulfill her wishes and goals in life. Her passion in herself can be very intense, she may become absorbed in her goals that she’ll obsess an unhealthy amount. Her attachment to pokemon is very intense, her pokemon see her as a child to be protected, regardless of her age. Passion and faith in herself is what she runs off of, so she can be seen as a little standoffish to many people. However, there is a large sense of empathy that runs through her mind, even if she doesn't act upon it. Overall, Aeri is a very lost girl who’s trying to navigate the world through a small lens, like many people in this world.

Biography:
Aeri was born in Lavender Town, a city in Kanto. Her mother died in childbirth and Aeri’s broken father could barely function after that. Aeri was seen as a cursed child by the other children who lived in Lavender Town. As a result she was heavily sheltered by her father. Her father tried his absolute best to raise Aeri as a single father. Giving her the most normal childhood one could ask for in their situation

Aeri grew up with a heavy curiosity of pokemon. All the other children her age had pokemon as pets. Growlithes, Ratatas, even a few Squirtles. Although, those Squirtles seemed to always band together as a group. Her father forbade pokemon, as many pokemon could bring misfortune into people's lives, especially the native ghost pokemon of Lavender Town. This would not stop Aeri from petting other people's pokemon without permission.

In Aeri’s early youth all she had to entertain herself was her mothers old records. Ranging from old and cultural Kantonian music to city pop from Kalos. It was something that Aeri found fascinating, but most importantly she found them extremely fun to sing. When her father was gone to work, she would spend all her time singing her heart out to her mothers records. She definitely wasn’t a natural talent, but with a lot of hard work she gained an incredible voice. However, this was a secret kept to her till her 16th birthday.

Her father, although a bit neglectful, was amazing in Aeri’s eyes. He did everything he could for Aeri, and Aeri idolized that behavior. Her father never cried, never complained, never stopped working for Aeri. Aeri found that passion incredibly amazing, and she found that passion for her own dream. Her dream of becoming an idol.

On her birthday, she confronted her father. Her father had already accepted that Aeri would be in the house for all her life, her father hadn’t thought his daughter would have any dreams. She told him that she wanted to become an idol. For the first time in her life, she saw her father cry.

“That was your mothers dream… I didn't know you two would be so alike.”

Her father immediately accepted her dream, however he wanted his daughter to start a new life. A life in which she didn't have her broken father dragging her down. He decided that he’d send Aeri to a new region, a new start. A region named Toro. Aeri took two more years to be with her father until she turned 18. After a few months of packing, she went off on the ship that would take her to Toro. Now, Aeri is a complete stranger to her new world, and must navigate it in order to achieve her dreams.

Flaws: Aeri is extremely stubborn and won't easily back down from what she wants or needs to do. She is also very bad at social situations, being sheltered and ostracized all her life made her really awkward in conversations that aren’t a simple introduction or greeting. Aeri is also an extreme daredevil, having so much freedom all of a sudden has her extremely curious about what life has to offer. Even the dangerous stuff it has to offer.

Ambitions: Aeri wants to become an idol, someone who can be looked up too. Preferably she would want to become a singer. However, she is open to becoming a coordinator or even something like a superhero. Although the superhero part is more an unrealistic dream than what she thinks is possible.

Starter Pokemon: Shuppet
Skin:

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Aeri looks at the small girl, puzzled. After a moment of thinking things through she realizes what the little girl is wanting from her. Aeri smiles and calls out her Shuppet. “Seraph, please help this Meowth get out from the tree.” The Shuppet smiles and flies up behind the Meowth. A scary aura emanating from Shuppet, she astonishes the Meowth with a loud noise. The Meowth jumps from the tree in fear, Aeri quickly runs over to the Meowth and catches it. Aeri returns the Meowth to the little girl and smiles. “Please be more perceptive next time okay”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“Uhm… hello… I'm from Kanto.” Aeri nervously scratches her wrist and prepares to answer the question after a bit of thinking. “I came to Toro to become an idol, and to start a new life here.” Aeri gives an awkward smile to the woman. “And… I want to go to the place where… I become one… do you know where that is?”
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Lixi's Application!

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”