oivea
MC name: stuffuwu
Discord: oivea#8001

Application!

-Player Questions-

Minecraft Username: stuffuwu

Discord Username: oivea#8001

Pronouns (optional): She/They

Where did you hear about us: Heard from Lacrox!

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m perhaps on the introverted side, but once you get to know me I am a fandom-crazy artsy person! I also am very interested in acting and roleplaying in general!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is another form of acting/performing as a character while being involved in a different world.

What is meta-gaming? Taking advantage of knowledge you have out of character and applying it to in character actions.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Tipping the power scale in your favor in an unfair way to others that you become almost untouchable; Also taking control of how a scene goes by controlling other peoples' actions like [She threw a rock at the guy and he got hit in the head and passed out.]

What is retroactive continuity (retcon) ? Rewriting or nullifying a part of your character’s past.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is the acting role, out of character is the writer behind the role.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have roleplayed in another minecraft server before as well as many years of experience on ROBLOX.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Pamela (Pam)

Appearance: She has medium-short dark brown hair with a white headband with olive bows. She wears an olive colored flannel dress donning three black buttons down the front. She wears a long sleeve white shirt under the dress that has a rounded flat collar. Her worn-down brown boots go up halfway her shins with some thick work socks underneath for comfort. Her clothes may appear worn down in some places, but have been re-sewn to be in top condition in her eyes. She also has a need for glasses due to being near-sighted.

Personality: She is often a humble and sweet-natured woman. There are times she would prefer sitting in a library rather than socializing, but she isn’t opposed to having a fun day with friends. She is also on the frugal side, preferring to make/craft things/buy used items she may need in place of purchasing brand new costly items. Due to her skeptical nature of her parents, there may have been some trust issues passed down to her.

Biography: Pamela had always wanted to become a trainer and explore the region of Kanto just like every young pre-teen. Unfortunately, her parents seemed to be more of the strict, helicopter-parent type so she was unable. She had lived a relatively normal, non-trainer life, going through school, graduating, and finding her own place to stay. However, one day she had the opportunity to start someplace completely new. Leaving behind her florist job and notifying her parents that she would leave the region, Pam made way for the region of Toro. Luckily, her parents were unnaturally understanding UNDER THE CONDITION that she take a Machop with her to protect her when it inevitably evolves to Machoke - The perfect bodyguard.

Flaws: Unperceptive, Easily manipulated, Near-sighted, Overworks herself to exhaustion at times

Ambitions: Pamela wishes to live her own life not dictated by her strict parents. She would like a few more partner pokemon too.

Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Machop

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.) https://imgur.com/a/A2TLc8D

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

[Pamela’s eyes widened in surprise, taking in a moment to realize she herself is the one that must play the hero. She kneeled down in front of the small girl and pulled out her handkerchief to wipe the girl’s cheeks. “ Don’t worry, we’ll get your Meowth out ASAP! “ She stood back up, quickly making way towards the tree with the girl following close. She thanked the stars that the tree wasn’t too tall and it seemed rather that the Meowth was content with the branch it settled upon. Giving a big exhale, she rolled her sleeves up and prepared herself to begin the climb. “ Alright Pam, let’s do this, “ She told herself in an attempt to boost her confidence.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

[Pamela straightened her posture and set her suitcase aside, giving a big smile. “ Hello! My name is Pamela- but you can call me Pam- and I’ve made my way here all the way from Kanto. I’ve always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer on some adventure, but I guess I might be a bit old for that now.. “ She paused, taking a moment to consider what was ahead of her. “ As for where I’m going, I guess I’ll have to find out! “ She grabbed her suitcase’s handle once more and held her hand out to the woman, offering a handshake.]
Last edited by oivea on Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Application!

Looks good- but just two teeny-tiny things that need editing

- Power gaming/ god moding definition: Can you specify what 'ways' someone can power game to turn things in their favor? We just need a bit more of an explanation (checking previously accepted apps can help!)

- Not super relevant to the application but I think part of your 'tell us about yourself!' section got cut off at the end.
oivea
MC name: stuffuwu
Discord: oivea#8001

AW HECK I got distracted mid thought on my 'tell us about yourself' audition and that was "I am very interested in acting and roleplay in general!"

Then to elaborate for power gaming / god modding, some ways would be; immune to attacks that should be dealing damage (whether they dodged an attack that should have hit or they pretended to not get hit at all) or that their own attacks were 'super powerful, no missing or dodging'.
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Thanks so much for working with me! Looking forward to seeing you in the wonderful world of Toro!

Return to “Accepted Applications”