Weaverfalx/Byte application

Byte
MC name: WeaverFalx
Discord: Byte#7161

Weaverfalx/Byte application

Minecraft Username: WeaverFalx
Discord Username: Byte#7161
Where did you hear about us: Was searching for more rp oriented servers and found an old redit comment linking to this one.
Tell us a little about yourself: I've liked storytelling and rp'ing for quite some time and thought this would be quite the experience. I like drawing, games, writing, and animals.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Taking upon a role in a story created by yourself and those around you, acting out the character and having storylines and interactions shape them.
What is meta-gaming? Using information that your character would have no way of knowing to gain an advantage or just breaking the rp. Like knowing where someone is hiding based on an out of character map.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Rping without letting others decide their responses. Taking controll of a situation in a collabarative expierience, like being a wannabe game DM
What is retroactive continuity (retcon) ? Ignoring previous events or making up comepletely false ones on the spot that break the continuity and prestablished history of a character.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is taking place in the world as the character being played while OOC is in a real perspective
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I've never played on any minecraft or chat based rp servers but I have played things like FiveM(gtarp), D&D, and ai experiences like ai dungeon

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lumieren Edenberry
Appearance: He is 182cm tall and has tan skin. He dyes his hair white with a slight purple hue. He wears a grey vest and pinkish-white shirt and black striped pants. Despite his very formal appearance he rolls up his pants as he is a very active person. He has extremely bad eyesight and wears rectangular glasses.
Personality: He has a very outgoing personality and loves to travel and learn more about pixelmon. He's a hardworker from growing up on his familiy's farm and loves the outdoors, but just as much of his love for the naturaly world he has just as much love for the world of sweets.
He practically lives for discovering new tastes and perfecting his craft. He can blend in with both city and country folk from his upbringing but is wild at heart. He loves the peace that comes from a simple life aswell as the joys of an adventurous one.
Biography: Lumieren was born on a large farm in the Galar region where he was raised alongside his six siblings. His parents where not just farmers but also extremely talented chefs, which was to be his role aswell. He was rather talented as a chef particularly when it came to sweets,
Lumieren(or as he goes by Luu) was always expected to continue living on the family property and work the business but he started growing tired of the monotonous lifestyle and wished to leave the farm and region alltogether. After long disscusions with his family it was decided upon that he would leave the region to
strike his own path, discover new pixelmon, new foods, and live the free life he desired. And so on his 18th birthday he said farewell to his family and swore to visit often to tell them about his new life. As he started leaving he noticed he was being followed by several of the pokemon from the farm, after convincing most of them to return
all but one stopped following. One of the many milcerys that lived in the restuarant part of their property could not be convinced to return and he ended up accepting it to join him. After travelling region to region he finally had his eyes set on the Toro Region.
Flaws: He can be very easily distracted and scatterbrained at times. Overly trusting and oftentimes overly ambitious.
Ambitions: To start his own farm and restuarant, explore the region and learn about its pixelmon, and too try as much good sweets by any means necessary
Starter Pixelmon: milcery
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/3MfsEOK

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
"Oh my don't you worry little miss i'll get your meowth down in no time." He says while wearing a determined expression."Tell you what why dont you hold on to my milcery while I get it down alright." She nods and the tears start to slow down as she watches Luu attempt to climb up the tree. He reaches around the tree and slowly scoots himself up eventually nearing the top.
"I don't see anything up here are you sure this is the tree?" He yells downwards. "Yea, im sure it is." She yells back. Suddenly a meowth flies out of the leaves onto Luu's face causing him to tumble all the way down. He lands on the grass with an audible thud while the meowth is seemingly fine ontop of him.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
"Ohh hello, my names Lumieren Edenberry but im usually told thats alot to say so you can just call me Luu." He says with a smile. "I just got here from the Galar region, I've been travelling all over the world and im just passing through at the moment. Although from what i've heard about this place I may end up moving here permenantly or atleast rent a place." "Alrighty then." She says,"and any plans on where in Toro you're gooing to be heading?" He says,"Well... no. I didn't exactly plan ahead much aside from the trip here."
Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Re: Weaverfalx/Byte application

Congratulations! You have Mochi's stamp of approval you're accepted! Welcome to Toro!

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Erik Sprye (He/Him) Clown

Return to “Accepted Applications”