PA_Cloudscape Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
PACloudscape
MC name: PA_Cloudscape

PA_Cloudscape Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: PA_Cloudscape
Discord Username: PA_Cloudscape#0520
Pronouns (optional): They/Them default (Fluctuates)
Where did you hear about us: Planet Minecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m not as used to these groups, so I may need some corrections on if I’m doing stuff wrong! I’d like to ask to be confronted in a civil manner about mistakes I make, so I can work towards improving!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Getting immersed into a different character, examining their lifestyle and creating new experiences within a world that’s not your own, but rather your creation.
What is meta-gaming? Metagaming is when you take information from OOC and apply it IC without your character having learned it in any viable manor.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Powergaming/Godmodding is when you force it to be clear that you are ‘all powerful’. In this instance, it would be taking no hits, a million damage any time you hit something, bending rules to make yourself the ‘best’ player of the game, et cetera.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Not actually sure on this one! You’d thunk I would’ve learned over the years.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is what your character is, their universe, how they see things- Pretty much just their point of view. OOC is you, as a person, taking a break from immersing yourself into that character role. It’s just you being away from the roleplay and going about normal human activities!
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Years of roleplay have been huddled together!! But yes, I’ve had some experience,

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Ezareth ‘Eza’ Spontaneous
Appearance: A mix of light and dark skin tone, a gal with normally duller whites, blacks, and greys on, her chosen accent being colourful flowers throughout her outfit. Even her hair remains monotone, lacking of actual colour.
Personality: She’s mostly cheerful and outgoing, though seems to lack the confidence. At least, around people. She knows how to be happy around them, and tries to socialize to the best of her ability, but without confidence, victory doesn’t quite feel like hers. She has self-doubt about whether or not people like her, and tends to read too much into every situation. Maybe if she were to work on her confidence rather than just chill around all day, she’d be going somewhere good! But, for now, we let her scurry on by.
Biography: Growing up in Galar, Ezareth used to blend in amongst the higher famed in the school she grew up in. There, she was the one with knowledge on everybody, and knew she was pretty much the leader. Though, when it came time for her family to move to a different area of the region, an area in the bustling city, she could feel all that confidence melt away. She wasn’t the geographical type, not knowing anything about this new area of the world. She’d still try her best in school, but it was over time that her confidence had been soaked away, as if someone held a sponge to it. She knew nothing of these new people, and they knew nothing of her. She didn’t have many friends, though the few she did have, after a while, became far closer than anybody had been at her old school.
It’s thought that coming to this region was another decision of her parents, though Toro, to her, just seemed like a nice place to be! As an early graduate from highschool, she still has to find a room-mate due to being under 18. Though, she’s hoping that with the support of her old friends, she can manage to find her calling here! She even got a gifted pokemon from her parents, one that they said fit her as best they could think. She’d only be allowed to open the pokeball upon arrival, as told.
Flaws: Lack of Confidence; Either too chill with stuff, or way too anxious about it, barely an in-between; Terrible with maps, geography, or anything that involves knowing places. She MIGHT be somewhat decent with close directions, though that’s still a big maybe. She also has a high lack of focus.
Ambitions: She hopes to become just as much of a leader as she used to be, despite barely speaking up in front of people anymore.
Starter Pokemon: Mawile
Skin: In the works (Will probably need help)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Ezareth would turn at the sight of a child running to her side, dropping all she had been doing beforehand to listen. After the child finished her wording, Eza quickly looked up to the tree, at first unable to see the Meowth. Though, moving to her left a bit, she had caught a glimpse of a creature moving above, and as soon as that registered to her, she took to getting up the tree. First, she’d dig needlessly at the bark. Since she had never climbed a tree, she wasn’t exactly sure how to get the cat pokemon down. But nevertheless, she’d definitely try!
After a bit of scratching the wood and dulling her nails, she backed up to think of another route. It didn’t take her long to realize she could just use the branches.
So, going at the tree again, she’d get a running start to hop and grab onto the nearest thick branch she could see. It took her a while to lift herself up with her weak little nerd arms, but she had done it! And now she could–
Wait. Did that cat move up three more branches or is she seeing things? They better not have climbed up further, her weak little nerd arms couldn’t handle any more of these exercises!

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Surprised and unready for her first pokemon battle, Ezareth would quickly look down to her purse, loosely, quickly grabbing onto the pokeball clipped onto it. She nervously fiddled with the pin to get it off, calling out to the other trainer, “One moment, I think it’s stuck!”
This had been a *great* first impression, she thought. As her nerves made her body begin to shake, she finally got the pokeball off her purse, slamming her finger onto the unlock button right as she threw it out before the Rattata.
Finally, she’d gotten to the point she could actually battle! As she readied to give the first command, she could hear the other trainer shout a word she hadn’t expected to hear. “Bite!”
Since when did a Rattata at level 5 know bite?!
Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Re: PA_Cloudscape Whitelist Application

Howdy hey! While your whitelist app seems great you have to be at least 16 to make a whitelist app. That said ofc we highly encourage you to save this and resubmit it when you do turn 16!

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Erik Sprye (He/Him) Clown

Return to “Inactive Applications”