PixelmonApp

TheXmanPD
MC name: TheXmanPd

PixelmonApp

Minecraft Username: TheXmanPd
Discord Username: TheXmanPD#6223
Pronouns (optional): Him/He
Where did you hear about us: I was searching for Minecraft servers that have a roleplay or storyline feel so I looked for this Pixelmon server
Tell us a little about yourself: Hello my name is Xavier, and I am a long-time fan of both the Minecraft and the Pokemon franchises and wanted to join a server that combines both of these two franchises in a roleplay feel.

What is roleplaying? Roleplay is an act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy

What is meta-gaming? Meta-gamng is a frequent issue in forum roleplaying games. It often occurs with new players who do not know to keep player knowledge out of IC interactions.

What is power-gaming / God-modding? Powergaming is a term used to describe forcing your RP onto another person. An example of this would go like this: This is powergame because the person wouldn't have allowed anyone to react- because they shot them, and because the actual /me doesn't leave room for interaction.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for an inconsistency.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC Aka In-Character is referring to any information that your IC character would already know. while OOC aka out-of-character refers to any information that your IC character gains outside of being in character.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have slight experience playing a roleplay server on GrandTheftAuto 5 and Within a School Rp server on Minecraft.

Full name: Xavier Newham

Appearance: My appearance is a Caucasian male with black hair and brown eyes, also wearing light blue jeans, a black belt, with pokeballs surrounding it, a backpack with food and supplies to survive and also a black shirt covered by a Dark green jacket with my Pokedex in one of the pockets.

Personality: What is my personality? What my personality is, is that I strive to make something of myself trying to better myself, I am mostly a carefree person really only really getting serious when it comes to Pokemon, the thing myself and my Pichu strive to do is to become the greatest Human and Pokemon duo the Pokemon world has ever seen, also to become friends with Pokemon throughout the world.

Biography: Hello to the Toro region my name is Xavier I was born and raised in the Kalos region wanting to explore the Toro region to gain more knowledge about the Pokemon and History surrounding it. While I was still in the Kalos Region I also gained my first partner Pokemon Pichu I received from the Pokémon professor when I was about 10 years old as we then started our journey throughout the region of Kanto.

Flaws: My flaws are that I think mainly thinking with my heart and not my head and often disregarding the feelings of my Pokemon.

Ambitions: My ambitions are to become the greatest Pokemon trainer of them all a Pokemon Master.

Starter Pokemon: Pichu

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/aoSXBrP

After arriving in Toro, a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? Where I came from is the Kalos region, the reason I came to this region is to explore and gain knowledge about the Pokemon and History surrounding the Toro region, where I plan to go next is unknown to me so I will continue to go as far as the wind takes me.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? Alright Pichu get ready for our first battle in this region goooo Pichu!

Return to “Accepted Applications”