Mochi's helper app

Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Mochi's helper app

MC Username: LittleMoonMochi
Preferred name: Mochi or Momo!
Time Zone: pst
Number of hours available: Most of the time if I'm awake, my sleeping schedule is already pretty messy.

How long you have been playing on Toro League: Good question! About half a year now.

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Because I love this community, and I would love to lend more of a hand with helping out with it as well as maybe put some pressure off of current staff's shoulders.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I've owned a few servers in the past. While in Toro though, I've been a trainer for a bit of time, and helped some new people adjust to the server as well as helped out with apps here and there.

What can you bring to this team?: As said above, I hope to be able to bring less pressure to the current staff team. As well as, lend a hand to those who need it. I feel like I would be able to accomplish this because I genuinely do enjoy helping people when I can, and I know my limit when I can't and when to step away thanks to past experiences from being on staff teams. I also now have experience with working with groups of people from working in customer service irl and speak directly with customers/other workers, so I know how to approach people when it comes to explaining things without becoming inpatient/passive aggressive when they don't understand the subject that I'm explaining.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I don't know everything about the lore or a lot about combat yet. Which I know might largely hinder my abilities of being a Helper. However, I'm more than happy to learn and ask people who do know and direct players to those people when needed.

Anything else we need to know: I'm not smelly.

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Return to “Accepted Applications”