DaniGrindelwald
MC name: DaniGrindelwald

DaniGrindelwald | Whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: DaniGrindelwald
Discord Username: Daniel Crom#5102
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I love pokemon and I listen to rock music in my freetime. I also like roleplay

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplay is the act of playing a fictional character
What is meta-gaming? It is the act of know something off roleplay and use it irp without knowing it irp
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is deciding a reaction of a character other than yourself without their permission.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Alternating major events from the characters of the past
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? While IC, we act and think like the character we are playing and also JOKE inside the roleplay, OOC is the opposite.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Yep

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Daniel Grindelwald
Appearance: Daniel is a 1'89 meters gentlemen, commonly wearing a Black Double-Breasted Over Coat, with a Dark Blue Waistcoat Vest, a White Dress Shirt, a Navy Blue Scarf, a Black High-Waist Regency Fall-Front Trousers and two
Black Medieval Leather Boots. He has Green emerald eyes and black short hair, a bit spikey though
Personality: Daniel is more like a cold and distant person, but also a charismatic and a gentleman when you really knom him, Its more like he uses his cold personality for serious business and for more joking manners he uses his charismatic personality. He also has a sense of nobility to help other people, thats why his Honedge chose him.
Biography: He born from a noble family from Galar, but his bloodlineage didnt came from there only, his Mother came from The Avalon Region, but even so, his family traveled across many regions, through Kanto to Kalos, he also went to Alola once to participate in a festival when he was just a young child. But thats out of the point, whats it is important is how he got his Honedge, his family was particullary fond with the ghost pokemon, specially with Honedge and his next evolutions, however, only Aegislash accepted the heir of the Grindelwalds normally, but there sometimes exceptions, like the Honedge of Daniel, when he saw the nobility of Daniel inside him, but also inside his father. Thats why this Honedge somehow inherited the abilities of an Aegislash, what does it mean?. Well, Aegislash normally can see nobility inside humans, well, for some reason an Honedge inherited that ability from an Aegislash. Now after finishing his studies in the ranger school, he has come to Toro to find whats going on.

Flaws: Daniel has fear for the Dark type pokemon, specially for the pokemon like Bisharp, when he was young, he was attacked by a Bisharp once, thank god his pokemon, Oryx (The Nickname of the Honedge), helped him and protected him from the Bisharp meanwhile his parents tried to find him. So after that incident, Daniel would act more cautelous with the dark type pokemon, just like his Honedge.

Ambitions: He wants to be a ranger, but also to understand other pokemon like Ghost, Dark, Dragon and more, even so he has a fear for the Dark type, he doesnt dislike them. He also wants to find the legendary pokemon Zygarde, a pokemon that respects him because of how he equilibrates the ecosystem, but more than that, he wants to capture a rare pokemon of type Ghost
Starter Pokemon: Honedge called Oryx, Tall, Male, Lvl 5
Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Daniel looks to the woman with a charming smile and explains to her "Im from Galar, although my bloodline is not all Galarian, but that is not the point I guess... but I heard about the growth of the Toro region and I wanted to visit it"

"And what exactly would you want to accomplish in Toro? Any business plans?" She'd ask.

"Thats a bit too personal..." Daniel would say going a bit more serious this time, frowning "More like I have some business yes"

"Okay then, that'll do. Thank you sir!." thanked the girl with the same big, grinny smile on her face.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

".... Oryx, Fury Cutter" In a moment, Oryx, the Honedge of Daniel throws himself to the rattata from some bushes and shows his edge using his move Fury Cutter, throwing the rattata to the ground

"Rattata use tackle." The other trainer yelled, but that didnt work since the move was blocked by Oryx going again inside his sheath "WHAT?" Daniel Sighed

"Sorry Kid, but I dont take good that you call me Chump when you personally dont even know what moves use.... Rattata cannot defeat Oryx, my honedge" Daniel explains before smirks a bit sinister but still charismatic "my pokemon is type Ghost steel.... in other words, YOU LOOSE. Oryx Tackle"

The Honedge would throw himself to Tackle the Rattata throwing him to the trainer, who caught him now fainted. "Let me tell you this kid, never underestimate your opponent, specially if you have the disvantage" With that said, Daniel went away with his honedge who went back to his pokeball
Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Re: DaniGrindelwald | Whitelist application

Accepted! You have Mochi's stamp of approval, you should be whitelisted soon. Welcome to Toro!

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Erik Sprye (He/Him) Clown

Return to “Accepted Applications”