Wipper app

TheRealWipper
MC name: TheRealWipper

Wipper app

Preferred Name: Wipper or whatever else you people wanna call me idc

MC Username: TheRealWipper

Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: Dunno approximately but even with school I'm basically always around

How long you have been playing on Toro League: Going on 7 or 8 months I think

Why do you want to become a Helper?: To get help out on the server when needed and give new players a nice start to Toro. Just being able to set up fun things and do whatever it is a Wipper like me can do.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Yeah a while ago I was the owner of a server and had to make sure people were following rules, make sure things looked alright and everything was running fine. It had just over a hundred people in it and was a pretty good time. I also work pretty high stress jobs irl where I essentially have to manage in fast pace environments if that means anything or helps.

What can you bring to this team?: I think I'm a pretty friendly and lax person that gets along with pretty much everybody. And I think I can give suggestions and brainstorm ideas to help continue making the server grow with more and more players joining. I really just think I can give people good experiences while maybe making the experience of Toro better by just being myself and making sure our staff and other players are having a good time.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I mean just school and work can maybe get in the way, but I'd say the biggest one is I'm pretty forgetful so you would have to poke me to remind me of things.

Anything else we need to know: Give Xen more cool stuff thanks
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Wipper app

Accepted! Welcome to the team!
Dembongo
MC name: Dembongo

Re: Wipper app

Look, Xen. We genuinely appreciate what you’ve done for us. It’s been sixteen years of nothing but productivity and restless, hard work on your part. The guys, they come in here and they see you’ve been busting your ass since five in the morning. And they appreciate that, they don’t overlook it. I’m serious man. I️ wouldn’t have had anyone else do your job, and I️ don’t think anyone else could have done it better. But honestly, with the technology the company wields now after we’ve come thus far, we just don’t need a doorman anymore. Look, we all pitched in and got you a five dollar Dunkin’ Donuts gift card, it’s in your locker. Now I’d appreciate if you’d get the fudge-muffins out of my office, I️ have a meeting
- Mathias Joseph

Return to “Accepted Applications”