LoreLynn's Whitelist Application

rebelroleplayer
MC name: LoreLynn

LoreLynn's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: LoreLynn

Discord Username: Lorlynn#7830

Where did you hear about us: My fiance found you and immediately showed me, we love rping and often join the same servers. ThyLayered1 is his IGN and TheLayered1 is his discord.

Tell us a little about yourself: Uhh, first I’m bad at talking about myself haha. But otherwise.. I turned 29 on July 9th and I’ve been roleplaying on Minecraft for about 5 years now. Before that I roleplayed on forum websites, so you could say this has been a hobby of mine for a long time. I’ve dabbled in the pokemon games a bit, though not as much as my fiance has. I used to play on pixelmon servers minus the rp and so it would be a nice change. I love to write outside of roleplay as well, and playing video games is my favorite pastime.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is creating a character and then acting out that character. It is a form of story building that you do with a community, creating stories and bouncing off of other people’s characters.

What is meta-gaming? This is your character knowing things they never would have known. For example, you are watching others rp with the intention of not rping yourself. They happen to mention something you find interesting and you use that later on in your own rps, but you couldn’t have possibly known- you weren’t actually there in roleplay.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? This is taking control over someone else's character and not giving them the chance to react on their own. It could also be considered being overpowered, doing things your character could never otherwise do.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is taking something that happened previously and wiping it away as if it never happened. I say my character comes from this place and was raised by her aunt, but decided later I want something later so I changed it and she was instead raised by her father in a whole other location.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character is acting out and roleplaying the character you created. OOC is what you do outside of rp as yourself, such as you are roleplaying IC and make a joke OOC that has no impact on the roleplay you are doing.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, five years so far! Though this will be my first time roleplaying on a pixelmon server!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Sabrina Alice Diamond

Appearance: Sabrina stands five foot five and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. She has long black hair that she’s been growing since she was twelve years old. Her skin is lightly tanned from being outside in the sun and her eyes shimmer a beautiful shade of green. She has a scar above her left eyebrow from falling off a tree when she was ten years old. Not only does she have the scar above her eyebrow, but she also has one on her chin from busting it open during the same fall. Sabrina oftentimes will wear darker/duller clothes with a splash of color. She loves high socks and shorts, though she isn’t big on dresses. Maybe one day she could change her mind, though. You will always catch her with a chain around her neck, which was part of a chain she used to walk her childhood dog who died when she was thirteen years old.

I use faceclaims, I have both an animated one and a real life one. I’ll share pictures of both!

Personality: Sabrina is a highly friendly person once you get to know her. At first meeting though, she has issues trusting strangers. This distrust for people she doesn’t know helps to ensure she wouldn’t just run off with someone she just met. Despite that, though, she loves making new friends and people to gush about her love of cute Pixelmon.

She adores adorable things and so she loves catching Pixelmon she deems cute. That of course, goes for ALL Pixelmon, because even if ugly is staring her right in the face, she will think it’s the cutest thing. She is bubbly and loves to laugh, but she can be deadpan honest at times. Being bubbly and happy are her strong suits, but she doesn’t like being crossed and can hold a grudge, even for the smallest of mistakes.

Biography: Sabrina comes from a loving family of six, her mother Julie, father Daniel, and her three brothers: Jakob, Alexander, and Riley. She was born and raised in the Orre region, and as such she has a bit of twang to her voice. Because of the lack of wild Pixelmon in Orre, Sabrina longed to leave her home and adventure out to find all the cute Pixelmon she could. Despite her parents being loving toward her and her brothers, they weren’t so trusting toward people outside of their family. This caused a rift between Sabrina and other kids, no matter how much she tried to make friends, they judged her for the fault of her parents. This slowly taught her to adapt the beliefs her parents had because everyone else seemed to prove them correct.

Sabrina received her first Pixelmon in an unconventional way, though she wouldn’t change it for the world. Because of how cruel kids her age were, Sabrina often made friends with adults rather than other kids. She learned a lot about living this way, mostly hanging out with more wise people than not. She knew an old woman named Ruth Jones, who she considered to be her very best friend. Ruth had a few Pixelmon of her own and she kept out of their balls, which gave Sabrina the chance to bond. There was a Pixelmon in particular that she grew fond of and that was an Eevee. One day, Ruth revealed that she would be moving away. This saddened Sabrina because she already felt lonely on the friend front. Though Ruth shocked the young girl by telling her she could keep the Eevee she had become so fond of.

And so the adventures of Sabrina and Eve began! Once she gained her own Pixelmon, the girl realized more and more kids were coming to her. She caught on pretty quickly that the kids coming to her didn’t have their first Pixelmon yet and she assumed they just wanted to be around it. This annoyed her and caused her to pull away from those people and seek out friends of her own. Ruth had asked her to try and find friends her age, and if she were going to do that, she didn’t want it to be because of Eevee. Luckily for her, putting herself out there was what she needed. She ended up making a best friend named Stanley Holmes, he didn’t like her because she had a Pixelmon, he was just glad someone came up to him first.

As Sabrina grew up, she realized that her dreams were much bigger than Orre. She spoke with her family and best friend and informed them that on her eighteenth birthday, she would start her journey into the world and travel around with Eve. Her parents were very supportive of this and gave her a bit of funds to help make it a bit easier. She didn’t have a specific place in mind, she just wanted to discover new and cute Pixelmon to make her own. She was sad to leave Stanley behind, but she knew that one day she would see him again. She was excited to meet and make more friends, people who didn’t know how distrusting and distant her family was.

She wouldn’t be sent out on her own without knowledge, she had education from school as well as her parents and all the wise adults she hung around.

Flaws:

She has a habit of holding grudges over simple mistakes, it can cause many rifts in relationships in her life.

While she is book intelligent, she doesn’t have the best street smarts. She may not trust strangers at first, but she could easily be tricked and used.

Her deadpan honesty can cause some serious issues within her relationships and acts as a flaw of its own.

Once getting close to someone, she can get a bit meddlesome to the point of annoying those she cares about. She wants to ensure everyone is okay, and she pries despite knowing she probably shouldn’t.

Ambitions:

One day she hopes to open a Pixelmon daycare, a place where she can take care of Pixelmon that otherwise wouldn’t get attention from their owners.

She wants to catch cute Pixelmon, but more than anything she wants all of Eevee’s evolutions. If she cannot do that, she at least wants to see all of them at least once!

Her family is well off, but she wants to gain enough money to help them just as they helped when raising her.

Starter Pixelmon: Eevee, female.

Skin:
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Sabrina freezes as the little girl runs up to her, the fear in her voice alarms her. The girl’s first instinct is to just walk away, she didn’t know this child. But the look in the girl’s eyes and the words that leave her mouth has Sabrina springing into action. Eve wouldn’t be much help in getting the Meowth down, but she herself has experience climbing trees with her brothers. “Lead the way,” she tells the little girl and follows along to save the Pixelmon. Besides, Meowth’s were adorable!

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Sabrina takes a moment, watching this lady through narrowed and cautious eyes. “I’m sorry, but I don’t feel comfortable giving you that information.” She tells the woman, hoping that her honesty would be respected. The girl was a fan of making friends, but she wasn’t a fan of just giving out revealing information such as that to just anyone. “I do thank you for the kind welcome, should we become friends I will have no issue answering your questions.” She says, sending a friendly smile to the woman, hoping her statistics wouldn’t suffer.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: LoreLynn's Whitelist Application

Aaaand Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”