River Trainer Application!

DontFearTheReapa
MC name: DontFearTheReapa

River Trainer Application!

Preferred Name: River (They/Them)
MC Username: DontFearTheReapa
Time Zone: BST
Number of hours available: Varies from week to week, but I'm usually fully available on the discord other than when I'm sleeping, and I can be summoned to the minecraft server by the dark powers that be as long as I'm not out of the house (which isn't too often right now).
How long you have been playing on Toro League: About 4.5 months!

Why do you want to become a Trainer?: The Toro community was extremely welcoming and kind to me when I first joined, and I want the opportunity to pay that forward outside of just being a friendly RPer! In addition, I know joining a committee would be a good step as an entry to becoming staff, and I have hopes of potentially joining the Lore or Event teams one day!

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: While it's not exactly the same, I've helped people who are new to table-top roleplaying get acclimated and familiar with games like D&D!

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful as Trainer!] Other than what I've mentioned above, I do have plenty of experience as a roleplayer outside of Toro that I'd be more than happy to use to help give introductory RP's to people who aren't as familiar with it. I'd like to think that I've shown I'm trustworthy in the time that I've been on the server (even if it hasn't been as long as some of our other wonderful players). Plus, I always love interacting with people and making new friends when I can.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: As mentioned before, I haven't been on the server as long as some other people who have this or other positions in the server, and as a result I'm not as familiar with some of the older lore that might be important to some new players, though I'd hope that other Trainers who are would be willing to help in that regard - a team works together, after all!

Anything else we need to know: I know it hasn't been long, but Toro has come to mean a lot to me in the time I've joined. I understand if this application is denied for now, no ill will if that's the case, but I hope to at least be considered for the position one day, even if it isn't right now. Thank you <3
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: River Trainer Application!

Your trainer application has been accepted!
Welcome to the team- we're happy to have you!

Return to “Accepted Applications”