Sky Trainer Reapplication

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Sky Trainer Reapplication

Preferred Name: Lia or Sky
MC Username: EpicEphe12
Time Zone: EST/EDT
Number of hours available: The hours I’m available can vary however an average would be 2-4 hours on weekdays and 4+ hours on weekends.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2 years

Why do you want to become a Trainer?: Toro has been a wonderful experience for me. The community is amazing and it has given me a chance to not only form friendships but stimulate my creative mind as well. I want to be able to give back to the community that has been such a joy to me. By becoming a Trainer I hope to give new players just as wonderful of an experience whether that be through answering their questions, role playing with them and/or everything in between.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I’ve had some somewhat similar past experiences both online and offline. While they aren’t completely similar to the trainer position they required me to interact with and assist people. Online I was a moderator for a small mc towny server for a while. I’ve also ran a couple of discord servers and study groups. Offline I’ve been in a couple of teacher/administrator assistant positions.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful as Trainer!]
-Answer basic questions new players might have
-Provide a warm welcome
-Roleplay with new players to help get them started with toro
-Direct new players to resources such as the forums, spreadsheets, etc.
-Assist new players in understanding both server and discord commands.
-Assist new players with any general things they might need getting started (within the limits of my own capacity and role of course)

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Two weakness’s that I think are important to mention are my general health and my forgetfulness. While usually I will be just fine to help out there might come times where I have to take a step back due to a health crisis. While true health crisis are far and few between it’s enough I think it’s worth mentioning. Again it generally shouldn’t affect things most of the time. My second weakness is my memory. I have a tendency to forget things. So while I am well acquainted with toro and its general rules, information, etc. I might draw blanks every once in a while when asked a question. However if and when that happens I will be sure to either look it up said information on the forums or ask another trainer or staff member so it is accurate and helpful.
Anything else we need to know: Everything written above is pretty much it. I look forward to the possibility of becoming a trainer as I am social butterfly and I would love to help the toro community in any way that I can!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Sky Trainer Reapplication

Your trainer application has been accepted!
Welcome to the team- we're happy to have you!

It was accepted on the 5th but we needed to put a post, oops!

Return to “Accepted Applications”