My whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Andrewzz
MC name: Spyoncrack

My whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Spyoncrack
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to) ANDREW #2175
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) I Searched up “pixelmon role-play servers” on google and opened up a reddit forum then I clicked on a reddit post that contained a link to the Toro League’s website
Tell us a little about yourself: I am Andrew, just an Italian 16 year-old guy that loves Pokemon, Minecraft and nintendo games in general.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is pretending to have a certain role or to be a certain character in general in order to have more fun while playing a game
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is using the most suitable strategies or characters with a certain set-up or even decks in card games that can guarantee you the highest win rate against other players online
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is a style of interaction in games that has the aim to maximize progress towards an objective or a goal including doing things not suitable for other players that are willing to have fun while god-modding can be defined as any form of cheating in a game installing a mod
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Something is retconned when a new piece of information that completely changes the interpretation of a story is revealed thus creating a plot twist
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC behavior is saying and doing things a character would actually do based on his backstory and personality, while OOC behavior is doing the exact opposite.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) This is indeed my first time, but I really hope to have fun here!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Gilberto De’ Combattenti
Appearance: Tall, Skinny, has black hair and greenish eyes (always wears a fancy smoking no matter where he goes)
Personality: Understanding, Smart (when he wants to be), Respectful, Patient, Polite
Biography: Gilberto was born in the Milano region 17 years ago, he was abandoned by his parents and was adopted soon after. He always wanted to embark on his own journey, he thought that Pokemon were fascinating when he was little and he still thinks that; he would go on for days on how badly he wanted to become a Pokemon trainer that even his parents had had enough! He loved all Pokemon, but there was one that amazed him in a peculiar way: Rowlet, the exotic Alolan pokemon. He always read about the pokemon in books and when he found out he could throw his feathers at his opponents like darts he was totally mind-blown. Now the time has come and he is ready to explore the region of Toro with the aim of becoming an insanely good trainer.
Flaws: Polemical, Touchy
Ambitions:Becoming one of the world’s best trainers
Starter Pixelmon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Rowlet
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.) /Users/imac/Desktop/pics/smoking-20242655.png
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? Gilberto tries to calm the little girl down: “Hey, don’t worry everything is gonna be alright I will save your dear pokemon”, then he asks her in which tree her meowth was stuck in, the little girl responds: “That one right there!”. Alfredo immediately sees the stuck creature clearly crying for help and quickly sends out his rowlet: “Go rowlet! Use razor leaf!”. Rowlet cuts off the thin tree branch on which the meowth was standing on and Gilberto catches the poor pokemon in his arms giving it back to the now happy child.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Gilberto immediately responds: “Alright madam, but first let me introduce myself: I’m Gilberto De’ Combattenti and I have a dream: becoming an immensely strong pokemon trainer! You could say that’s the reason I’ve travelled here from Milano.” The lady then reminds Gilberto about the second question: “Where are you planning to go in this travel of yours?” And Gilberto replies: “I was planning on taking on the gym challenge to gain some healthy fighting experience but, other than that, I haven’t made up my mind yet… I think I’ll ask around to see if there is anything peculiar that I want to visit.” The woman then says: “Alright, thank you for your time Gilberto, have a safe trip.” Leaving and entering a nearby cafe.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Gilberto quickly takes his pixel ball out saying “C’mon Rowlet let’s do our best!”. The battle isn’t very intense, Gilberto and the other trainer have just started their journey and their pokemon don’t have any particularly strong moves, it is a trade of tackles and growls left and right but Rowlet takes the win thanks to a powerful leafage attack. Right after the battle Gilberto calls out to the other trainer saying: “Good battle! Almost had us there! We should have a rematch sometime when we get stronger!” The other trainer screams: “Yeah! And next time I will beat you, remember that!”. The two trainers shake hands and part ways.

Return to “Inactive Applications”