✿ Egg Hunt & Flower Dance ✿ [APRIL 17th-23rd]

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

✿ Egg Hunt & Flower Dance ✿ [APRIL 17th-23rd]

Flowers are in the air, eggs scattered everywhere.
Put up your hair, and let out some cheer!
So start to prepare, because Spring is here!
Every so often, the Flower Forest is in full bloom. Even the forest's rare Diggersby come out from their caves to witness such a sight. To celebrate, the P&R department throws events and sets up things - to partake in appreciating nature. From the nation wide Egg Hunt, to the traditional Flower Dance!

In addition, there will be a two round Pokemon Contest:
The theme is: [ SPRING ] - whatever the word inspires.
Overall, it doesn't need to be particularly cute/scary/cool though, just creative!
  • First Round:
    Introduction round for you and your Pokemon!
    - You'll introduce yourself, your Pokemon - and you'll show off a favorite move quickly!

Second Round:
    A performance round! Showcase what you and your Pokemon can do!
    - You will be judged by how long it takes. Try to aim before 10 minutes?
    ( but shorter is more than acceptable, and appreciated! )

- PLEASE try to prewrite something! I suggest a Google Doc or compiling emotes.
    - You will be judged on quality, creativity, and showmanship! So be kind to eachother.
Please contact me or - put in a E.T ticket- anytime before the 17th if you want to set up a stall, host an activity, or anything else you might want to do that pertains to this mini event-hub! If you had an idea that needs a little help, we'll be happy to help! Naturally you can do something spontaneously, in accordance to the Mini-Event guidelines, such as holding a little concert. Something like setting up a booth would need my permission though!

Event Plans:
( All times are in EST )
    • 17th - SUNDAY: |✿ | - Egg Hunt [START!]
      22nd - FRIDAY: |✿ | - Contest [6:30pm]
      23rd - SATURDAY: |✿ |- Flower Dance [6:30pm]
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: ✿ Egg Hunt & Flower Dance ✿ [APRIL 17th-23rd]

[OPTIONAL] Flower Dance Skins
Dresses and suits have been provided for free by Tor-chic Fashion for anybody that doesn't already have a fitting suit or dress! They can be found in different sizes, so it should fit anybody interested, and she's also willing to adjust it as needed. ICly Annie has a small stand with a dressing room at the festival, and several Natu are watching it to make sure nobody takes more than one set of clothing.

Flower Dance Suit
http://i.imgur.com/pX3gXPv.png

Flower Dance Dress
http://i.imgur.com/bDqZiap.png

Contact me if you want your character put into it and you are unable to do it on your own~

Return to “Events”