Milkmeister's Lore Team Application!

Milkmeister
MC name: Milkmeister

Milkmeister's Lore Team Application!

Preferred Name: Milk

MC Username: Milkmeister

Time Zone: PST

Number of hours available: I'm available for questions/talking any time! However, when it comes to in-game, any time after 12 P.M. PST should do!

How long you have been playing on Toro League: Nearly two months!

Why do you want to join Lore Team?: I'm a writer! I absolutely love putting my ideas on paper! I've been loving Toro ever since I joined up, and nothing would make me happier than to help develop the lore of this spectacular world! I want to be able to share and develop ideas with people that I'm comfortable around, and I truly think I can do that here.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: While I'm afraid I can't provide examples (Mainly due to the fact that a lot of the places where I helped develop lore have been shut down), I have been a moderator on many roleplay servers before, specifically helping develop lore and aiding with people's OCs. I have fond memories of doing it on Google+ (May it rest in peace), and I would love to get back to my roots and start doing it here!

What can you bring to this team?: I have an EXTREMELY active imagination, often developing entire universes in my head while I'm trying to sleep, and I love working with other people! I consider myself funny, and I'm an all-around friendly guy! I can even be there to talk to people if they're feeling down. I can bring every ounce of m imagination to this team, and my writing abilities!

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I,,, have ADD. It cripples my ability to get things done, and I get distracted incredibly easily. In high school, teachers would tell me that my work was phenomenal! ...When I actually managed to do some work and hand it in. It's been a problem all my life, and it might be a problem here as well.

How well do you know our current Lore?: Well, I haven't been around here too long, so I don't know a whole lot, but I love the lore that I do know so much that I'd totally be willing to learn!

-- How would you answer these questions?:

-" Can a Xatu really see the future and past? ": While Xatu has extraordinary Psychic abilities, and has been said to be able to see both the past AND the future, what the brochures don't tell you is that Xatu need to train quite rigorously to reach this level. If a trainer commands a poorly-trained Xatu to look into the future or see the past, the poor bird will just end up with a migraine!

-" What does Heal Pulse do on a trainer? ": Well, exactly what it sounds like, of course! Heal Pulse is a powerful tool in any healer's arsenal, however, like any other Pixelmon move or ability, it needs training to bring out its full potential! An untrained Audino's heal pulse can heal flesh wounds and such, but for deep-rooted organ damage, and other, more serious injuries, its Heal Pulse will need substantial practice. After all, it's gotta get through skin, bones, muscle and cartilage to reach internal issues!

-" I'm just curious, but can Type: Null use the axe on it's helmet to chop a tree? ": Well, I suppose so! Hit a tree hard enough with anything and it'll snap! An Aggron could chop down a tree with a mighty swing, if it needed to! However, the sharp end of Type: Null's axe is on the back of its head, so it would be rather awkward to try and hit a tree with it, much less get enough power to chop it down! Besides, I think that would give Type: Null quite the headache!

Anything else we need to know? : I've already said almost everything, but I can't stress enough how much fun I'm having with this server, and I hope to keep doing so!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Milkmeister's Lore Team Application!

Hello, and thank you for applying to Lore Team! I'm thrilled you've been loving it, and getting settled into our world ^^ We're glad to have you! I enjoyed your answers to our test questions and thought they were fun! At this time we cannot accept this application though. We need people who know Toro more, who knows what events have happened - and what happened there, the established rules we're declared, seeing how people react in events - stuff like that!

We appreciate your excitement though, and willingness to learn! We have a lot of lore posts out currently over here if you're ever curious, and a discord channel full of lore answers. Thank you for applying!

Return to “Inactive Applications”