haveyouseenmyhat's GM Application

haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

haveyouseenmyhat's GM Application

Full Name: Kevin Fortier
RP Name: Xander Blaze / Steven Xavier
MC Username: haveyouseenmyhat
Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)
Number of hours available: Variable, though definitely decreased starting in mid-September, as I will be returning to school

Are you in any leadership positions in-game?
My original character, Xander, was the COO of Pix Co, after being promoted from head of PR.
Steven is a deputy working for Detective Swanson.

What can you bring to the GM team?
I can bring my extensive RP experience in Toro, as well as a new attitude and perspective.
I also have plenty of ideas that can be implemented into the server (spoilers~)

Speaking of ideas, I have realized that Truth's departure (and/or that of Professor Michael) has left a large void. I hope that I would be able to fill that void, with more mini-events (that hopefully won't be so chaotic) as well as leading a team of Event Actors to keep things running smoothly during events.

In my time with the RP Trainers (Kyra's Angels), I have learned a lot about myself and how I view RP. RP is not as simple thing to do, and I've realized that many players have a hard time adjusting to the "rules" of proper RP. Hopefully, I would be able to contribute to events that allow players to not only develop their characters, as far as the event would pertain to them, but also events that would help to foster good RP among newbies and veterans alike.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?
I tend to beat myself up over little mistakes (*is a perfectionist)
However this is completely undone if I feel that I have satisfied everyone involved, especially with an event of my own design.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?
The judicial/city government systems. And it wouldn't be "changing" them, per sé, more like fully implenting them. This is mostly due to a few recent events, as well as some procedures that should exist, but don't at the current time. such as trials, land settlement procedures, etc.

Previous experiences:
Some time after joining TL, I applied to join the Event Team, and Truth accepted my application. After some time working with the Event Team, I asked Peach if I could switch over to the RP Trainers, where I have been ever since. Coming back to Event Team as a GM will be a fresh start, especially as GM-A in charge of Actors, as my RP skills have grown and developed through my time with the Angels.

Other: Thank you for taking the time to consider my application~ Edited to add more...stuff...(Still feels like it's missing something...)
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: haveyouseenmyhat's GM Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”