Heart's ET Application

Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Heart's ET Application

Preferred Name: Heart
MC Username: MissHeartx, xheartnsoulx, QueenHeartx
Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: A lot, at least for the time being
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 1 year and 5 months - give or take a few weeks

Why do you want to join Event Team?: I wish to join the Event Team because I believe I can bring needed skills to the table. I also enjoy working on events and building with the current staff. We work together fairly well. I love Toro and I wish to help in any way that I can. I love creating all kinds of roleplay opportunities for people and being on staff will help me do this.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I was an original ET member.

What can you bring to this team?: I can do builds, including basic Chisel & Bits, as well as acting/planning for events of varying types. I am also a programmer so I can help on the tech side of the server as well, especially with the website.

Examples: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I can easily get frustrated when a conversation is just going in circles and nothing is getting done or people are ignoring my point/ideas.

Have you ran or helped with any Toro events before?: Most recent has been the Circus performance for the candy festival but I have done a lot from before.

Have you helped with any other parts of the event process?: Yes, helped out with every step in the process of making an event.

Are you capable of running or helping in events with a higher number of players?: Yes I can though I prefer events with smaller numbers, it allows for me to focus on individual characters/players. But I can handle events with roughly 15 -20 players.

Are you capable of running combat-oriented events?: I can but I’m so-so when it comes to rp pokemon battles. As for combat with weapons or people, that I can do, including incorporating the occasional dice roll.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

Come one, come all to see the amazing and daring acts of people flying in the sky, sisters bringing smiles to faces, ferocious Pyroars, and much more! There may even be a surprise at the end~ The Midnight Circus invites all to the opening ceremony of the Candy Festival for a night of excitement! Grab some popcorn and take a seat, the show is about to start...

This is event is just for people to have fun and enjoy. It allows for light hearted interactions between people as they are entertained for the 3 different acts the Circus characters will perform. Very laid back with a simple script for the actors to follow, making it easy and enjoyable for all. It is a great way to kick off the Festival since it goes with the theme as well as being something new. People of Toro can have wonderful memories for years to come!

(1) Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them to.
(3) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event.

Here is a link to the event information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WY2 ... tDd0M/edit

I can write up a new one if need be but I hope this is sufficient enough.

Anything else we need to know: I still have plans for the trailer!! Life and stuff happened but now I have free time so I definitely want to work on it with other people on the server.

Return to “Accepted Applications”