Skylar4284 Public Relations Application

nankotsu
MC name: Skylar4284

Skylar4284 Public Relations Application

Preferred Name: Rachel
MC Username: Skylar4284
Time Zone: Central Time
Number of hours available: Um it just depends. On some days I have more hours on others not so much. But I would be able to fit this in and do it well.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2 Days

Why do you want to become part of Public Relations?: I heard the server is needing members badly and I really love and enjoy the server so I want to try to help them.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: [Including in advertising/sales] Honestly no but I think I would be really good at it.
What can you bring to this team? I think I could bring friendliness, more help, and more members for Toro for sure.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I think what could hinder me is time. Like I said I usually have a lot of time but sometimes I just don't.

Describe yourself, particularly, how do you approach meeting new people?: I love to say hi and be friendly. If it is in business like this I try to put them at ease and if its just making a new friend I usually like to talk to them about what they enjoy.
How comfortable are you posting to forums?: I do not have facebook or twitter but every other forum I could do.
Describe any experience in making posts to the following sites: Reddit, Minecraftforums.net, the Pixelmon Forums, a non-personal Facebook page, Youtube, or Twitter?: I have posted on things on discord but thats about it.

Please provide a quick response to some common questions you might be asked:
How do I join the server? Toro is a whitelist server but it is relatively easy to get on if you follow the instructions posted on the website. Here is the website [website] so you can check it out yourself.
What is the server like? It is a roleplay server set in the 1950's with friendly members and staff. Because it is a whitelist server you do not have to worry about griefing, inappropriate skins or language ect.
What is the community like? It is a kind and fun community. We do have a few events here and there and in Toro we have about 4 or 5 towns for you to love and enjoy.
What do you like about Toro? I like Toro because it is a friendly roleplay server. I was at first looking for a server with mods like decocraft and harvestcraft. I found that and something even better. I am sure you will enjoy the server because what I have found is Toro has something for everyone.
How are player characters treated in events? They are given a chance to participate in the event (sometimes urged to) and we have staff there to help in case there is a problem or even a question.

Roleplaying tends to carry a certain negative stereotype to it that is best described by this video: https://youtu.be/CMzQ7D8j30I?t=60
We could attract more players if we dissuade any negative image about roleplaying. Write a brief description of Toro Roleplay (or roleplay in general) to attract players who adhere to that stereotype.
Toro is a roleplay server that lets you be any character you want and change your character if you want. Although you do have to tell them if you make major changes to your character like personality changes ect. We allow any type of player as long as they can admit their in game character flaws in the application. Again we are totally cool with different types of characters and we even encourage you to be yourself. We have lots of people you can roleplay with and as long as you follow the rules, play away and do whatever you want! We can't wait to see you on Toro.

Anything else we need to know:
Skylar4284
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Skylar4284 Public Relations Application

Hello and thank you for your interest in joining the PR team! Unfortunately we are not actively looking for new members at the present moment. I'd like to also note that you are a recent addition to the server and after talking with the others, we feel its a bit too early to consider adding you to staff. With that said though, we will keep your application in mind if we do start looking to add someone else to PR!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
nankotsu
MC name: Skylar4284

Re: Skylar4284 Public Relations Application

Ok thats fine. But thanks for at least keeping me in consideration for the future.
Skylar4284

Return to “Inactive Applications”