First Secret Santa Signups

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

First Secret Santa Signups

Around Aurelia and some other towns fliers are put up advertising a Secret Santa that the Parks and Recreation is putting together. On the post is a jolly photo of Santa with some presents and instructions on how Secret Santa works:

1. Fill out a Secret Santa slip stating your name and some Likes & Dislikes so whoever picks your name will know what they should get you for Kibo Festival!
2. Later on in the season you will be given a random person and it is up to you to get a present for them, try to get something they like. It doesn't have to be 100,000P present but something that comes from the heart.
3. At the end of the holiday season presents will be exchanged and your Secret Santa will be revealed.

((YOU CAN DO MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE SURE TO NOT PARTNER YOU UP WITH YOURSELF))

= OOC =
Hey guys, late in putting this out here but here is where you can sign up for Toro's first Secret Santa. I'm going to close the sign ups the 19th and I will soon pick a date to exchange the presents. Try to get the person who you are given something nice and cute so that this exchange can go great! As always, Happy Holidays to everyone.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: First Secret Santa Signups

here is the kids version. same rules and guidelines as the above.
https://goo.gl/forms/Y6Fn6yTnREiAY83d2
Foska
MC name: Foska

So what if I put my babbie already in the first thingy? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER ROSY!
Rosy

Foska wrote:So what if I put my babbie already in the first thingy? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER ROSY!
That is okay then. I just know a lot of us have a lot of alts that are just babies. u v u
Rosy

OK SO! All the Secret Santas have been handed out.
The hard deadline for gift giving will be January 7th
But you can give your gift anytime before that, though I'd try to not plan out the gift giving RP just so it can be a surprise !
Since KC never posted, here we go.

Return to “Event Archives”