Greetings

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
Summoner
MC name: Lithiel_Everlast

Greetings

I'm excited to join this forum. Before I apply for the whitelist I want to dedicate a sufficiant amount of time to creating a character. Hopefully it works out. For now I'm very glad to have found a serious rp server for pixelmon. I've been looking for such a long time. Looking forward to making friends, (and enemies IC like from Team Nior), and going on grand adventures with you all!

All the best and Happy Valentines day! <3

~sincerely
summoner
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Re: Greetings

Ohh well I certainly hope you have fun when you come on! Can't wait to see you online.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Ahh, I'm excited to see you're interested! I'm also glad to see you really want to put time and effort into your character, and if you have any questions on the server feel free to post 'em! You can also add me on skype at Mishakiara and I could try to help you out ^^

Anyway, g'luck and can't wait to see your application whenever you make it!
Summoner

Oh woah, thank you very much! I admit i have some questions which I'd love to ask somoene about. mostly due to rp'ing reasons and game play. I'm taking time to leaf through the guides carefully. So it may take some time but starting a WIp could work as I am always eager to hear critic and suggestions. So I might as well get started.
Also looking at the media/art section- ...as an animator/illustrator I'm very tempted to start making artwork of my "trainer-to-be". A good google search for clothing and styles of the 50's has given me some ideas.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Hey Summoner! Glad to see your interest in the server! If you need any help, I'm generally the one that will look over your CP so feel free to contact me on skype (legitster1) and I'll help you out if you want any help! I generally can give you any help you need and maybe even give you a few tips! Just let me know it's you on Skype if you add me!
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Welcome to Toro!
Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

Ayyyyye lmao hi .
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Gonna use my old accepted tag for this.
Disclaimer: This does not mean you were accepted :P Though I can't wait to see your application in!
Summoner

thank you so much for all the lovely replies! sorry for my own slowness ( semester had ot end for me ot have fun! ) ^w^/ I'm excited ot get started on my character once I get approved and meet all of your lovely people. Seeing all the notices and activity is making me so excited! I just PRAY I add a good addition to the cast currently in the story of the TORO REGION <3

Return to “Introductions”