New Year Spleef Tournament and Cooking Contest!

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

New Year Spleef Tournament and Cooking Contest!

A radio announcement would be broadcast during the commercials.

“And hello Toro, it is me again, Kagami! The Mayor of Galena is away, but the town is still thriving! We are to be announcing two events in one, on the first day of spring! Be celebrating the new year with us in the snow and play a game of Spleef! I have never been hearing of the game before, but is popular in Unova. A sport that is entirely relying on you, not your pixelmon! There will be sign up sheets located in pixelmon centers in all cities! Sign up and be quick on your feet!

“We will also be holding a Cookin Contest as well! Food will be displayed in the arena for people to be sampling during the matches. During breaks between the matches, all cooking contest entries will be talked about, so not only are you needing to cook the food, you need to sell it to everyone! There will be a trophy for the winner, too!

“The mysterious Abra Man will be your host for the tournament, hee hee! I am sorry to be disappointing, but I will be too busy to come out and play. All of you be good, and be having a happy new year!”

~+~+~+~+~

It’s going to be a busy weekend, Toro! With the Flying tournament and Arts and Crafts festival on Saturday, this event will be on Sunday, August 28th at 7pm EST, located in Galena’s arena.

There will be two types of spleef tournaments! The Singles Division, where the matches will be 1v1, and the winner is chosen best 2 out of 3 matches.

There will also be Team Battles, which will be 2 v 2. Winner will also be decided best 2 out of 3 matches. You are free to name your team however you like.

Trophies are awarded to the winners of both types of matches! You are NOT allowed to use your own shovel, and anyone using the running boots, potion effects, or any item that boosts speed will be disqualified.

Please sign up using this form. You do not have to sign up for both.

Username:
Character Name:
Single Division:
Team Division/Team Name:

Cooking contest participants! You do not need to sign up. Just bring your food to the tables located in the arena, and alter the fancy signs to describe your food. Make sure to bring enough for everyone! The winner will be chosen by popular vote.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”