Sharpedo Bluff {Edited, but not finished.}

TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Sharpedo Bluff {Edited, but not finished.}

Note that it's not done yet - Need to add some architecture.

Name of Settlement: Sharpedo Bluff
Chosen location:
Members of this Settlement: Everyone who has the same interest in the town. Members of a pirate ship, or people of the black market, can come here and settle themselves into the deep, dark caves.
What have you done to try to achieve this settlement?: The place was commonly known as a place no-one wanted to go. The crew of the Benette wanted to take a look. After a long trip on the ocean, they finally arrived at the bluff. They could see the beauty of the caves, and the potency of it. So, they built some primitive homes, what later grew like a big village. The haven and city is know as a haunted place. Just as dark as the people who made it.

The name of it was Sharpedo Bluff.
What economic, social, or industrial basis will this settlement be founded on?: It will serve as a social town. Not that it's important for the economy or industry, but it serves as the place where everyone is welcome. Young, old, good, bad... they can all come to Sharpedo Bluff.
What do you see this town growing to become?: I want to make this settlement grow as the hotspot for "criminal" businesses. Everyone who has a problem, something what need to be fixed, whatever... They need to go to Sharpedo Bluff.
What will draw people to this town over the other established settlements?: Freedom. Sharpedo Bluff is like the Netherlands: every religion, believing, argument or goal is allowed. The city will have public shelter. The government of other towns don't know about the place, it's hidden in the caves. Perfect who don't want to get caught by them easily.
Why the chosen location?: Heart wanted to build something pirate-like there. It looks like an amazing place to build it too~
Building Examples: ((Heart is busy with it. As I don't know anything about it, I don't know what to think of it.))
Why is this the architecture? Why the _____ building material?: ((Look at the notice above.))
Other details: Adding stuff later on. It could be the perfect place for a Ghost-type Gym too, but because I don't know much about it , it is unsure for me too.
Last edited by TheRickCroese on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Re: Sharpedo Bluff

You've done the same thing as Arceus, I believe you're not supposed to apply for a settlement for just a HQ, a settlement is for a new town and what not, it has to create revenue and all that jazz, Arceus' app was shut down for the same reason, I mean you could speak to Peach and ask if she can give you rights there for a HQ, but I believe it shouldn't be a settlement app.
Unless you mean it starts as a HQ but develops into a town or something bigger I dunno, I may just be interpreting it wrong :S Because the way I'm looking at it is, your team, and basically "scum" are only welcome, to just stay, so no business' will be there, nothing, and the fact that it's free to stay there means you'll lose money, as you have to pay for building supplies and what not, so it's a major loss before you've even finished? :S
evildandis
MC name: evildandis

Re: Sharpedo Bluff

DannyJay wrote:You've done the same thing as Arceus, I believe you're not supposed to apply for a settlement for just a HQ, a settlement is for a new town and what not, it has to create revenue and all that jazz, Arceus' app was shut down for the same reason, I mean you could speak to Peach and ask if she can give you rights there for a HQ, but I believe it shouldn't be a settlement app.
Unless you mean it starts as a HQ but develops into a town or something bigger I dunno, I may just be interpreting it wrong :S Because the way I'm looking at it is, your team, and basically "scum" are only welcome, to just stay, so no business' will be there, nothing, and the fact that it's free to stay there means you'll lose money, as you have to pay for building supplies and what not, so it's a major loss before you've even finished? :S
Its basically the same thing Zero is doing. Zero created a settlement, but people in his clan are allowed to live there for free.
Zerokyr
MC name: zerokyr

Re: Sharpedo Bluff {W.I.P}

((I think it's a great idea, and it should look amazing with heart building too!))
TheRickCroese

Hey guys, (not you Zero, you are still awesome <3)
I have only one word to say:
Pirate.

Guys, you forget we are pirates. When we need resources, we'll just steal them...
As for the basis why we want this kind of town... It's more of a concept (and Heart persuaded me).
Danny, you forgot some things about us, with economy. We are the shadows of Toro. If we were important, we'll be raided already...
Secondly, this town is kinda the opposite of a normal city. As evil said, we kinda do the same as Zero.
What you call 'scum' are still characters, and needed in the world. Bit more respect please.
And, finally, it is not done yet. You will expect more in the future.

Hope this helped~
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

I used Scum as a term of expression, don't get offended by it unless you're actually pirates >.>
Well I was just saying I think you should only apply for a settlement for an actual town that creates revenue, starts business' etc, not just a HQ where people go to live, I doubt that's an actual RULE, but I thought it's what made sense.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

So, do I have to sign this, considering I am already a member of your gang? If so,

*Charles signs it/helps plunder((Or whatever))*

Oh also, there is already an electric gym, and we are a pirate crew, so- hm, water is taken as well, maybe, dragon or dark???
TheRickCroese

All my Pixelmon are Electric, but if it's there already...
Then it's going to be Ghost >:D
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

That makes sense :D
TheRickCroese

Re: Sharpedo Bluff {Edited, but not finished.}

Edited the settlement. Let me know what you guys think.

Return to “Archives”