Zero Clan (in progress)

Zerokyr
MC name: zerokyr

Re: Zero Clan (in progress)

Zero Clan will also now be taking requests for money. Requests can vary between anything but will only be accepted if I deem them appropriate for our group. Payment will also vary between requests. Please contact Zero in-game if you have any requests.
Colby808young
MC name: YoungFuMasteR808

Minecraft Name: YoungFuMasteR808

Character Name: Young

Rank applying for: Bishop

Why i want to join: I have high expectations for the "Zero Clan" i wish to support and be an important asset for this clan. I will take the salient roll of being the back bone of this clan.

Note: Referred by Bubububba
Zerokyr

Accepted! Also, since you and bubububba are friends, I'm sure you two will work well together as Bishops to help out the clan. ^.^ I have some ideas you two can start on as soon as we get one or two more members and get land!
Zerokyr

Now that we have enough people, I plan on sending in an application to get land so if anyone has any suggestions please tell me soon!
bubububba
MC name: bubububba

I; bubububba as bishop will hold auctions, and some events (like tourneys). Some event winners will be able to win pokemon ranging from bosses to shiny, as well as prize money.
killerboy700
MC name: killerboy700

Minecraft name:killerboy700
Character name:Zenovia Gemory
Rank applying for:Rook
Why you want to join:Because i heard that the team was strong and i might be a good Defence for the team
Why you should be accepted: i can stall while people are doing there stuff
I know this sound weird but do you want my trust all over your face? XD
Zerokyr

Accepted! Zenovia is now the second Rook of the clan.
And also joining, Artemis will be the second knight!
Zerokyr

Land application has been submitted, so at least 5 people will have to reply and sign it so it meets the requirements! Thanks for the support and ideas everyone gave in-game!! On another note, due to my negligence, I failed to realize some people are in other groups. That's fine for now and I don't expect anyone to leave another team (and certainly hope they don't leave this one!), but I just wanted to re-emphasize that the Zero Clan will be more of an independent group that won't necessarily be siding with good teams such as Team Arkus or evil teams such as Team Noir. This could and probably will lead to conflicts between groups in the future, and I just wanted to warn everyone before hand so they can think of what they will do if that happens.
Zerokyr

And Koshimo is the third and final knight. One knight will be promoted soon. And Carol (Lonely_Frog) is now promoted to the Queen position!
evildandis
MC name: evildandis

Minecraft name:
evildandis

Character name:
Dan
Rank applying for:
Pawn
Why you want to join:
I want to join Zero because:
1. It's my first time in a clan, on this server, and I think it will be a great experience. Also, I want to fight against team Noir, fight crime and always help out in anyway (Thats why Im applying for a pawn, I like to do little things that helps out the community)

Why you should be accepted (what do you have to bring):
Well my character in-game is a baker.. He can make all sorts of desserts and pastries.. Especially for parties and celebrations. He is very experienced. Dan is very polite but he will put his life at risk for anything that helps, even if it's helping an old lady cross the street or giving food to lonely pixelmon.

This is why I think I should be accepted.

Return to “Archives”