J102ede/FTB's Event Team Coordinator App

J102ede
MC name: j102ede

J102ede/FTB's Event Team Coordinator App

RP Name: General Jay Swanson, The one and only El Estrella

MC Name: J102ede

Number of hours available: Literally anytime that im not asleep for the moment, in about two months I will be going back to work at Gamestop since i'm able to be rehired there and already have offers from three stores to come back to work at. Then id be available pretty much anytime im not at work.

Are you in any logistics position in game? General of the RTMP, Mayor of Carmine, Greatest Luchador on the earth

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?

The biggest one I can think of is probably my sleep schedule, for some reason I've recently been prone to passing out randomly. Which could potentially cause me to go afk during events if I happen to pass out while rping, which has actually happened before to me.

Another weakness I can think of would be my internet, the internet here isn't too stable and I lose connect quite frequently. For example while trying to play Destiny today and doing a strike or raid as they're normally called, I got disconnected a total of seven times and had to restart from the beginning, all of this happening within an hour and a half. Also theres a few other people in my house that use the internet almost constantly as well which can lead to my connection being derpy.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.

I have a lot of experience in Story writing, Event Acting, Event Planning and Skin Creating. I have a little bit of experience in Event Building, and Redstone.

I have experience in Story writing from some creative writing classes in school and writing stories randomly while growing up. I have the Event Acting and Planning experience from running multiple events on numerous rp forums.

Ive made a few builds in minecraft, nothing too special or good. Redstone isnt anything special either, I don't really know how to make complicated things with it yet, just usually used for wiring things.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

Snowy wilds: A blizzard has recently hit the Toro Region, causing multiple sections of the region to be blanketed in snow, specifically Aurelia, Ferrite, and the routes surrounding them. The blizzard raged one for almost a whole season before a traveler strolled into town, letting the citizens and the premier of the region aware of whats causing the blizzard. Multiple ice type pixelmon were in an outrage in two places, one a snowy mountain, the other a cavern {icy rock's cave}. The traveler would be a jolly fellow with a long white beard, a beard not matching his pitch black hair, wearing multiple coats due to him spending most of his time living in the mountains. The traveler would soon be joined by a companion by the name of Neige, the girl had bright red hair and blue eyes, she wore a single jacket unlike her traveling companion who wore many coats at once, while she wasn't as jolly as her companion, she seemed to be wiser then her older counterpart.

Neige would soon fill the citizens in a bit more about the two of them, believing that the citizens wouldnt be able to trust them if they didnt know them. Theyd find out that Neige came from a far away region known as Kalos, and that her name partially means snow in french. Her friend would be known as Marcus and that he came from the Unova region and that the pair had been traveling around the regions exploring them and recently have taken up residence in the snowy mountain. Neige would also fill them in on another set of icy pokemon fighting, located in a cavern.

The citizens and the travelers would soon split into two groups, one group going with Marcus to the mountain and the other group going with Neige to the cavern. The group who headed to the mountain would find the pokemon battling on the top of the mountain, the pokemon would be Piloswine {Or Mamoswine if he's implanted} and another ice pokemon. {Im thinking Cyrogonal since it seems they'll be added in the next pixelmon update}. The group can freely battle the multitude of pokemon battling on the mountain top, being allowed to either beat them or capture them. Once the battle is over and the blizzard has slowed down {if not stopping completely from the cavern pokemon already being beaten.}

The group who went with Neige would find the source of the cavern's blizzard two. A family of eevee had stumbled into the cavern and were evolved by the icy rock and were attacked by some of the caverns pokemon (The attacking pokemon would be a random mixture of the pokemon that spawn in the cavern and maybe some ice types}. The attacking pokemon would be able to be battled or captured but not the newly evolved family of glaceon. Once all the attackers are defeated the glaceons would take the opportunity to flee out of the cave. The blizzard would slow down once the glaceon left and the attackers were gone {The blizzard would completely stop if the mountain pokemon were already beating.}

The two travelers would lead their groups back to aurelia, taking them directly to the pixelmon center to heal their teams up. Before the travelers would throw a small feast in the citizen's honour. The blizzard had also burdened the duo's travels so getting rid of the blizzard seemed to be a big help to them. Once the feast was done the jolly Marcus would proceed to go around and give the citizens who helped him a big bear hug. While Neige gave the ones who helped her a simple bow to show her support for helping them. The duo would then leave the town to continue on their travels of all the regions the world had to offer.

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.

An effect would be continuous snow, im not exactly sure how it would be implemented since I dont know much about biomes or if theres a way to set the weather to snow with admin powers. But for the actual snow on the ground it would be a lot easier, just placing snow blocks around.

Another would have to be the Glaceon family since they arent to be battled, which can be implemented by the people running the event having a glaceon in their team, which they would send out in the icy cave so that they couldnt be randomly challenged anyway.

Next effect I could think of would be the pixelmon appearing to battle, which can just be implemented by spawning them into an enclosed area and having the groups lead up to said enclosed spaces.

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.

Neige Belmont: A Twenty two year old girl from Kalos. She has been traveling around with Marcus for a total of four years now, she has red hair and blue eyes. Neige is very wise for her age, spending most of her time as a kid and teenager reading and studying, some of it also comes from the time shes spent traveling the world with Marcus. Neige is also very caring and protective over Marcus, spending most of her time while traveling actually keeping an eye on Marcus. She also looks up to him as a sort of father figure. Neige is usually a very reserved and polite person.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.

A skin I made for Marcus/

(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.

A large snow storm begins to hit the region, snow falling all over Aurelia, Ferrite and the surrounding routes.

Heavy snow has blanketed Ferrite, Aurelia and the surrounding route due to the on going blizzard.

A pair of two travelers head on into Aurelia, descending from a mountain outside of Aurelia.

The travelers take a brief tour of town before heading straight towards the Town Hall, hoping to find whoever is in charge of this town.

The travelers and the premier exit the Town Hall when they're finished talking, before rounding up as many citizens from Aurelia and Ferrite as possible.

The travelers let the citizens in on their names, Marcus and Neige.

Neige begins to explain to the citizens that two separate groups of ice type pokemon that were fighting were the cause of the snow storms.

All the citizens are asked to split into two groups, one group going With Marcus to a snowy mountain, the last group going with Neige to an icy cave.

The group with Marcus defeat the rampaging ice types, stopping the blizzard in their section, while the group with Neige protects a family of glaceon in the icy cave, also stopping the blizzard in their section.

Once returning to Aurelia, the blizzard no longer raging but the snow still being on the ground the two travelers would hold a feast in honor of the citizens who helped them solve their problems in the snowy wilds of toro.

Return to “Accepted Applications”