Cannibal's ET-C App

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal's ET-C App

RP Name: Willow Lilac Burnwether
MC Name: Cannibal_Kon
Number of hours available: Widely varies from 3-10 hours. Some days I may not be able to get on due to college investments.

Are you in any logistics position in game?
I am an RP Trainer currently.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
My easy-to-anger attitude to people who intentionally annoy me.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.

I am a writer by heart and I have written many short stories as well as have plenty practice in writing. I can easily provide samples of my writing if I am needed to. I’ve fiddled with skins a little bit but it isn’t my strong suit. I’ve fiddled with Redstone for a long time now and I can generally create anything I set my mind to. I’ve used World Edit quite a bit and I understand basic functions and I can generally terraform in wonderful ways with it. I’m not terribly familiar with most commands but I know the most basics like /time set and /gamemode. I think I’m pretty good at Roleplaying so acting shouldn’t be too hard but I do not have much experience besides RPing. I am adequate at building but my builds don’t seem to stack up compared to the things I’ve seen on the server and I think planning is my strong suit. I love planning out ideas and coming up with stories. I can easily plan.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

The citizens of Toro have been seeing strange lights out in the jungle for days now. Many complaints have appeared in letter form to the Premier himself. They want to know what is going on and why it’s happening. The Premier is interviewed on the radio about the curious lights and what they means. As he is questioned, Mr. Bishop seems unsure as to what is going on and discloses that he plans to send the RTMP out to investigate. Mere hours later the head of the RTMP is leading a small group into the jungle and when they reach an open space they see a giant machine flashing different colors and spotlights sending beams of light towards the center of the sky above the machine.

A lone man in a lab coat stands at the machine, tinkering with the wiring and parts of the machine. The team slowly approaches the man when he swings around and laughs maniacally, screaming, “Team Noir now controls the most powerful pixelmon in the world! There is no hope for Toro now!” As he taunts the RTMP, the machine whirs to life and begins to rise and the lights turn a solid purple. The front of the machine appears and it seems that it is being controlled by a mysterious pixelmon of a gray and purple hue. The pixelmon seems to be using its psychic abilities to control the machine that is mech-like.

Can the RTMP stop this monstrosity or will the people of Toro see it wreck havoc across the region?

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.

You would need to build a machine that would seem like it could house a pixelmon while also maintaining a mech-like structure. There would need to be a kind of spot light aimed diagonally towards said machine. There would need to be some basic redstone or someone ready to world edit the machine whenever it stands and there would need to be a mewtwo that is spawned, at least temporarily, inside the machine.

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.

Hattaway is a short 5’ 5” man with a bit of black chin stubble. He has short black hair and glasses to match. He’s a pale man that seems to rarely be outside and has seemed to have lost basic social function. His crazed expression may aid in his ability to seem insane. He seems to control the machine by allowing Mewtwo to read his mind.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.

(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.

*Strange lights are seen coming from the jungle. They seem to be aimed at a center point in the sky.
*The radio rings to life as the Premier introduces himself on air, seemingly confident.
*A low whirring is heard as the RTMP reach the jungle.
*The machine flashes between different colors as it continues to buzz with activity.
*The mysterious man seems to be lost in his work.
*Laughter is heard as the man turns around, a crazed look in his eyes, he points haphazardly at the investigation team and begins to scream nonsense.
*The man seems to have let slip that his last name is Hattaway and he works for Team Noir.
*The investigation team readies their pixelballs as Hattaway threatens them.
*Hattaway points towards the machine and hurriedly hits a key on his keyboard. The machine starts to creak for a moment and all the sound it was making seems to stop. Suddenly, it bursts apart and stands, revealing a pixelmon inside a glass chamber.
*The pixelmon seems to be controlling the machine. It is using it like a giant robot, faint traces of purple mist can be seen around the machine’s parts. The pixelmon seems to scream into the minds of the team before it charges forward, ready for a pixelmon battle.

Return to “Accepted Applications”