atonofkittys' GM Application

atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

atonofkittys' GM Application

Full Name: Shelby B.
RP Name: Leonardo Vitra / Lilian Camille
MC Username: a_ton_of_kittys
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Number of hours available: 5-15 hours every day, depending on what's happening that day.
Are you in any leadership positions in-game? I am currently an RP trainer and am helping a little bit with applications.
What can you bring to the GM team? I would like to handle the IC GM requests, Villain Applications, and general lore questions people might have. Talking with people and working things out is one of my strong-suits, and I like relaying information to people, helping them understand why this is this way or how to do this. I tend to put a lot of thought into responses and make sure a thousand times when re-reading that what I'm saying is concise and makes sense. I love talking things out with people, so it isn't going to be a burden or a hinderance to me to do this job. I ultimately just want to help out, so anything I can do to help is fine with me!
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate? Once the fall semester starts, I will have more of a class-load than I do right now.
With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change? I love this server. It's been intriguing to me every step of the way. What I might enforce more, however, is stressing to people to really stay in character. For example, not every character is brave/bold/stupid enough to stare at explosions and high-powered electricity. I'd like to stress the realism and really putting yourself in your character's shoes.
Previous experiences: Hrm... RP trainer on this server, but no other GM experience to speak of. ^^"
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: atonofkittys' GM Application

Welcome to the team! ^^

Return to “Accepted Applications”