Marcus Kappa Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Skrynth
MC name: BurkusMaximus

Marcus Kappa Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: BurkusMaximus
Where did you hear about us: Friend; @ Jetstar on discord (its not actually jetstarm its some weird special characters that look like Jetstar)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an off and on roleplayer with a couple of OCs im rather proud of. I used to do ashitload of minecraft roleplaying back in the day so when my friend told me this roleplay server takes place in minecraft i got a big ol nostalgia blast and was super stoked!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
acting and having fun embodying a character that isnt you
What is meta-gaming?
no clue. appaerntly according to this forum it means taking ooc knowledge to ic, which seems pretty self explanatory) I know it as godmodding, but i digress
What is power-gaming?
from what the forum tells me, its similar to what i know as godmodding. similar to metagaming but not quite
What is retroactive continuity?
for a second i had no idea but then i saw retcon, and yeah, retcon means changing past events that already happened (without a valid excuse like a time machine ;) )
What is a Mary Sue?
GOD i hate mary sues. the bane of my existence. shitty people with shittier OCs based off already-in-place ideas. blech
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
i mean... its in the name... pretty self explanatory. keep in mind, ive been roleplaying for a while. i know what ic and ooc is.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
absolutely. plenty. i used to go on MSPARP (now known as MxRP) alll the mf time. also, you should know that i have a very extensive vocabulary and that i only speak like this when i want to speak as if i were talking irl. I pride myself on my eloquency and prefer paragraph-style roleplaying

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Marcus Harold Kappa
Appearance: flaming ginger, green eyes with a very slight, nigh unnoticable heterochromia in his right eye.
Personality: cynical, goofy, humorous, childish, prankster
Biography: Marcus, or at least this version of marcus, is a tinkerer from the Hoenn region. He works with gadgets and clocks. Think steampunk, only less ostentatious. He is also an amateur inventor, but prefers working off of and improving pre-existing schematics rather than making his own ideas.
Flaws: cynical, suspicious, untrusting, immature, ginger
Ambitions: just wants to have his own tinkerer/clockworking shop to work out of. nothing special or fancy
Starter Pixelmon: mudkip
Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Marcus smirks "you really think your rattata stands a chance against my Swampert?" He flings his masterball out and Swampert lets out a triumphant roar. Marcus sighs. "tsk tsk tsk... use water gun, Swampert, and lets leave this poser in the mud where he belongs"

Return to “Inactive Applications”