TheHornyWombat, whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
DrunkenWombat
MC name: TheHornyWombat

TheHornyWombat, whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:TheHornyWombat
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) Anordil
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a simple man that likes simple things.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Becoming the character.
What is meta-gaming? Bringing info from the outside worrld.
What is power-gaming? Being an asshole that stops others from playing their character.
What is retroactive continuity? A change to the continuity after it happened.
What is a Mary Sue? I have no idea.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is being in the mindset of a character, whereas ooc is just you as a person.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
no.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Ron Jeremy
Appearance: He's got Brown hair and blue eyes. Short statured, light framed. Fair skinned with glasses. Goofy smile with slightly crooked teeth. smalle nose.
Personality:Very much a loner. Can be kind to those who are kind to him. Loves all living creatures. Likes to hike and explore.
Biography:Born and raised in Kanto, a small village called lavender town. I wanted to see more of the world so i started travelling to various regions to get a taste of what i like. I found an abandoned Munchlax while i was in hoenn. The little guy has been with me since.
Flaws:I can get hostile if people come into my bubble. I think i can help all the pokemon, even if i can't. I like my space, and everything that comes with it.
Ambitions: I guess i dont really have any. I just want peace and quiet.
Starter Pixelmon: Munchlax
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)
Red Retro Gamer

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Ron Looks up into the tree and tells the girl," you really should call the police. But I'll see if I can get your Meowth out of the tree." Ron sighs as he thinks to himself why did i agree to this? as he starts climbing the tree to save the poor girls Meowth.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Ron looks the cheerful woman in the eye with utter horror and shakely responds with, " I'm from Kanto. I came here to see some new things. Unfortunately I have no idea where to go." Ron then quickly scoots away to avoid further conversation.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: TheHornyWombat, whitelist application

Hello thank you for applying! Here is what we'll need:

I suggest looking over the whitelist example app:
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =64&t=3394 & Accepted apps to get a good idea of what we want!

Specifically-
For the RP question section on top, it'd help us understand you know these concepts if you put examples.
Such as: Powergaming is like:
Johnny uses x to x.
For the General Character Questions:
Please write it all in third person, and do 5 full sentences each as requests on the app.
A full sentence would be like - full - sentences, rather than bullet points. Like:
Ron has fair light skin, with dark brown hair to go with his light blue eyes.
or something like that..

I personally suggest a different name, or change it up, just because it might break some immersions due to the real life counterpart.

Your skin does not reflect your description, and in general the skin is not acceptable for Toro as we don't really have hoodies. - If you have concerns changing your skin, we have MPM where you can change it in game without worry. If you need help getting an appropriate skin / editing a skin to fit better, we can do that :3

For your Biography, I'd encourage you to expand it to include some life info, your character is 26 after all. Did they do school, work, college? How long have they been travelling if that's a main part of their life? Why Toro?

Lastly I suggest taking a moment to sweep it over for any grammar mistakes.

Return to “Inactive Applications”