Whitelist Application For OverLordBacon

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
OverLordBacon
MC name: OverLordBacon

Whitelist Application For OverLordBacon

Minecraft Username: OverLordBacon

Where did you hear about us:
I got it from looking up pixelmon rp servers.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am a hardcore roleplayer who loves pixelmon. When I found out there was a pixelmon roleplay server I was pumped and wanted to try it out. I hope to be interested in this server for a while, since quarantine. -3-

What is roleplaying?

Roleplaying is the action of changing your behavior to act out a role.

What is meta-gaming?

Meta-gaming is using the knowledge learned in character and out of character.

What is power-gaming?

Power-gaming is when a player performs an unruly and unfair action.

What is retroactive continuity?

Rectroactive continuity is when facts of a plot are changed therefore breaking the continuity.

What is a Mary Sue?

A Mary Sue is a character in a fiction that lacks flaws and is liked by the consumers of the fiction.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

IC is when you are playing as your character and OOC is when your are playing with others but yourself.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

I have played on the LotC.

Full name: Ryuu Gaburias

Appearance: Ryuu Gaburias has a stature of 6'2". He has a defined and skinny body. He also has charcoal black hair, dark, brown eyes, and mostly purple clothes. He has skin on the lighter side and no acne. He has a purple backpack. He also has purple bands on his hands and a bandanna on his head. He wears a short-sleeve shirt. His face has younger facial features than how old he is. He has a birthmark on his right cheek and has smooth skin.

Personality: Ryuu is a quiet, and reserved 16 year old. He has poor social skills and he is very dull with his ideas. He makes very particular friends. His friends are usually sharing his interests. But he lost all of them when he moved out of Twinleaf Town with Gible. He understands Gible and Gible is his best friend. He is passionate about dragon type pokemon and respects them. Ryuu is very laid back and is chill.

Biography: Ryuu was born in Twinleaf town. He was homeschooled by his parents and did not come out much. He made friends by going to pokemon camp. He hung out with them and skipped his parents school sometimes. He made every excuse to hang out with his friends. On his 10th birthday he recieved a Gible. He absolutely adored it. He played with it all day and fought battles with his friends. Gible loved Ryuu and spending time with him every day. His parents abhorred the idea of Ryuu becoming a pokemon trainer. They wanted him to become a professor. Ryuu was overwhelmingly happy with the idea of becoming a trainer. His parents did not want to break his heart so they decided they would tell him when he was 16. One day Ryuu encountered a Hydreigon and was in awe. As Ryuu moved closer and closer, the Hydreigon finally noticed. It charged its hyper beam and shot it at Ryuu. The Gible pushed Ryuu out of the way and was fainted by the hyper beam almost immediately. Ryuu rushed off to the pokecenter and healed his Gible. His parents were very flabbergasted by the event and near death experience, and decided to move immediately. Ryuu said his goodbyes to his friends and hugged Gible tight. They were off to the Toro Region.

Flaws: He chooses his Gible over anyone in the world since the event. He is also insecure.

Ambitions: To have all the entries of all the dragon type pokemon.

Starter Pixelmon: Gible

Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)

https://imgur.com/sbGIyYe

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Ryuu takes a stance and stands there for a while. "Where is the tree?" Ryuu asks calmly as he takes out his pixelball. "Its up that tree!" She points to the tree taller than any building. Ryuu sighs as he takes out Gible. "Gible, please tackle the tree until the Meowth falls out." Gible listens to Ryuu as it starts tackling the tree. The tree starts to shake a lot and only twigs fall out. Hmmm... The Meowth is not budging... I should climb up and get it myself. Ryuu thought as he started putting both of this feet on two sturdy branches. "Thank you Gible, return." He says. Gible returned and Ryuu started climbing on the branches. Five minutes later, Ryuu is next to Meowth. Meowth hisses and scratches Ryuu. Ryuu pretends to not feel it. He grabs Meowth and climbs down. "Here you go, little girl." He says as he starts walking away. "Thank you!" she says as she grabs Meowth and berates him.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Ryuu looks at the trainer and smiles. He grabs his pokeball and says, "Go Gible, use tackle on Rattata.." Gible jumps out of the pokeball and tackles Rattata 8 times. Rattata gets pushed back. "Rattata can you still battle?" the trainer asks. Rattata growled and then scratched the Gible. Gible dodged it and tackled Ratttata to the ground. Rattata fainted. "Noo!" The trainer shouted. Ryuu smirked and grabbed Gible to put on his shoulder. "Buh bye now." Ryuu says. Gible growls then makes a laughing noise. Ryuu and Gible walked away as the trainer grabbed his Rattata and ran to the pokecenter.
Last edited by OverLordBacon on Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Whitelist Application For OverLordBacon

Hello there, I'm Skol - one of the people who helps process whitelist applications, and also serves as a Community Moderator. You have a wonderful start on the app so far, but I'm going to have to ask for a few changes/additions, before we can properly process you! Thank you for understanding.

For your Roleplay Questions...

-Your definitions for role play is a little vague. I'll need you to expand a bit more on what you mean before I can mark it as correct or incorrect.

For your Character Info sections...

To put it simply, your biography will need a bit of an overhaul.
-The games and the events that took place of them are considered non-canon in the sense that they haven't happened yet, and may not even happen in the Toro Universe. So, you'll need to remove the mention of Diamond and Pearl from you app.
-Your characters entire family moving to an entirely different region because of an incident with a Hydregion, in which no one got hurt, doesn't quite make sense, especially when the Hydregion didn't even instigate the battle.
-Your flaws section also doesn't quite make sense either, in the sense of holding a grudge against a Hydregion that isn't even in the same region as your character.

For your skin...
-Your skin isn't linked properly, so we can't approve or disapprove of it yet.

And finally for your open response questions...
-Your open response questions are written in first person. On this server, we role play using 3rd person terms, so I'll need you to edit your open response so its written in a 3rd person context.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Inactive Applications”