Chel's Application

Chel
MC name: Chel9

Chel's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Chel9
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) I and a friend were looking for new roleplay servers, and found that a pokemon RP would be quite fun.
Tell us a little about yourself: Hey there, my name is Chelsey or Chel (Whatever you perfer tbh) and I am 20. It's great to meet everyone here and I am glad to have gotten to this rp. I have not really done a pokemon rp server so I am surely excited! I have role played quite a few times before and love the environments they provide.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Role-Playing is the act when you act as another being typical of your imagination. Getting into the headspace and acting out someone else's personality.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is when you use OOC knowledge IC when your character does not know that information. For example, being if someone uses Discord to say what someone else's character’s intents are, and that person decides to purposely ignore that character that would be meta influence.
What is power-gaming? Power-gaming is when you force someone else's rp to be a certain way under your prerogative. An example being an auto-hit played out through Rp and not allowing another character to respond.
What is retroactive continuity? I'm not used to this term that much compared to the ones surrounding this. From what I have read and other applications I have seen, it is limiting information and writing events to the point where they don't need to be retcon/voided often.
What is a Mary Sue? A Mary Sue is a character who has no flaws at all and is ‘perfect' to the point that they have nothing to work on character development-wise.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

IC and OOC should be as separate as possible. Out of character is to communicate as ourselves and help, while IC things should stay within our characters' minds. OOC-Bleed can be a big problem at certain points. I have roleplayed upon many rp servers from different communities, and have been in RP for a couple of years now.

-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lune Hartsford
Appearance: Long and flowing white and black hair are one of the deep distinguishable traits. She also appears with pale and clear skin, with faint dimples on her cheek. Her eyes are stiff and distinct with hazel green eyes. She seems to be rather slim and quite fit. Most clothes that she wears are very fine in their wear, and she takes close attention to detail with her earrings. It has been very important to her that she is defined as well doing through her clothing variety.
Personality: Cunning and Deceitful are the first two things people think if they know her well. She is precise and clear with her actions made, all furthering the goal of strengthening her arsenal. If she ever has ‘friends’, they either heavily endorse her or are somewhat of something to help her advance further. A single spec of kindness is rare to see ever emanate off of her. It takes some deep emotional connection and time to reveal herself further in not as a spoiled brat way as is.
Biography:

Coming from the Kalos region, Lune was born into one of the top-tier rich families of Lumiose City. From the start, she was taught from her environment that she deserved the best, and was over spoiled. Her parents were stubborn too and spread some ‘great’ traits down the line of keeping your personality stern and disregarding ‘low lifes’. But they did allow her to follow her passions as she got older, and to enroll in a Pokemon School within the city.

While attending, she had first made the impression of what she was. Rich, spoiled, and cunning. And she had attracted people just like her or someone who wanted the attention. And as she got older it became worse, with her group going around to bully and disregard people who favored ‘weak and silly’ pokemon. Her goal was to be the best at everything and have the best, and she did what she did.

Also, due to the large number of students enrolling that year she came in, they decided to hand out pokemon to the roster. She had received for herself a Ghastly. She had started to make close bonds with Ghastly, feeling a pull to its dark and mysterious energy. It made her more involved with her studies into what Dark and Poison-type pokemon were.

She did fairly well with her studies too, making sure she was involved in whatever topic was being said. But over time she started to get bored and begged her parents about getting a new experience much more different. So they advised her to involve herself in a more first-hand experience, in a region a bit away, which would be named Toro region. She accepted, wanting to take the challenge of exploring the region and getting the first-hand experience of being a trainer. So...she awaited to explore as she was sent off at the age of seventeen to the region.

Flaws: Her greatest flaw that is major has to be her overconfidence. She will do anything at all costs not to ask for help. She believes she is always right in any circumstance possible and her approach to certain things.
Ambitions: She wishes to further Gastly’s power more, and also study further into what Dark and Poison types can do. Also, she has the main reason why she had come to the Toro region. Which is to gather as much variety of pokemon types as she can do and study them. And most importantly to establish a clear precise and reputation for herself.
Starter Pixelmon: Ghastly
Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC to meet this requirement.]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

A slow approach as Lune’s heels presses against the ground. She observes her nails quite closely, her green eyes flicking upwards as the girl runs up. Lune rolls her eyes in an obvious manner, not attempt to try and hide her annoyance. She flicks her nails outwards.

“You want me to free a weak and pathetic pokemon like a Meowth? It’s quite disappointing you would let your pokemon up there anyways. Such a waste of my time.”

Lune spits out. Her tone is cold and bitter to the core as she rolls her eyes again. Flicking her hand off to the small girl as she makes a swift exit. Annoyed and dazzled at the incursion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Expecting a somewhat challenging, Lune makes a passionate and swift walk towards the Trainer. She had been waiting for this moment, Lune was on edge to show her capabilities and see what this region had to offer. But, her eyebrows raise faintly as the Rattata is released from the ball. Laughter...nothing but pure devious laughter came from her mouth. Lune made a faint cough to stop herself.

“Such a pity...I was expecting a true challenge around here. Is this all the Toro region has to offer? Then let’s see how fast my pokemon will tear that rat to shreds.”

She glances at the trainer as her words stay stiff and cold in tone. Lune tries to keep her laughter in check as she reaches for pokemon. She roses it up and catches it back in her hands before realizing the Ghastly onto the ground. Lune would have to wait another day for a challenge.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Chel's Application

Welcome! We chatted in PMs I know. But! Thank you again for your patience and such! :3c

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”