signirus's application or ollie b vion character application

signirus
MC name: theoblivionvoid

signirus's application or ollie b vion character application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:theoblivionvoid
Where did you hear about us: rose
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a very devoted gamer who also does roleplay from time to time. Becoming lost in the story and weaving lore, and so most of my interest in this stems from wanting to play a mod pack with such nostalgic content while creating immersive stories within it.
-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? A way of stepping into the life of a created character in order to shape unpredictable and unique worlds full of stories. In comparison, if you want to get boring pretending to be one or more characters and interacting as that character with other people who are doing the same… but like I just said that sounds boring.
What is meta-gaming? Playing as though your character knows everything you do versus what they would actually know in that situation. Even if you know something your character wouldn't and giving out an out of character reason on why.
What is power-gaming? Giving people no time to react to any actions of the character, making it impossible to put in a say.
What is retroactive continuity? Where something is treated as never happening with the plot point being supplanted by a new plot. Breaking the continuity of the lore and usually changing it completely or breaking it.
What is a Mary Sue? A character who is perfect and without problems in every way, unable to beaten at or by anything unless they let the other person win. Sometimes not even then, a character who’s defining character trait is that they are the stereotypical protagonist who always ends up winning, flawless to the core and basically whatever the author needs them to be when they need it a living deus ex machina of sorts.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is when you are interacting as a character you or someone else has made and you are using to role play, out of character is when you are interacting as yourself or speaking to others with questions.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes I have, but not within Minecraft but solely on Discord servers.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Olli b. Voin (goes by olley
Appearance: A very tall man who tends to dress in monochrome and often wears a bowler hat with a Braviery feather tucked into it. He is 6'5" with a rather muscular physique. His body is covered in scars from various mishaps, but so far has not been subject to any debilitating injuries. He has dark grey eyes with tiny white specks in them alongside his oily black hair that he hides underneath his hat due to how hard it is to control. His face has very sharp features and a strong jawline, a thin faded scar trails down the side of his left cheek.
Personality: He is very aloof in nature often unafraid of anything thrown his way. Often times, he is seen treating otherwise extremely dangerous Pokémon with total nonchalance or even excitement, with sharp contrast showing caution around the smaller cuter Pokémon. He is usually completely ignorant of, or refuses to, believe just how much danger he is in sometimes. He speaks with others as equals ignoring how low or high they may be on the social totem pole, speaking with them as though he would a old friend. He is usually found hanging out at bars whenever he finds the time to take breaks.
Biography: A strong trainer from one of the larger Orange Islands. He comes from a medium income house, that never had too much or too little in the way of money, and learned very quickly that if he wanted to go anywhere he would have to find his own way to do it. He grew up around Pokémon considered incredibly dangerous or terrifying to normal people, learning to coexist with them easily but after a nasty encounter with a Pokémon that he still refuses to talk about. That said Pokémon nearly killed him as a child, in turn he became very scared of cute Pokémon, often believing them to have a hidden horrifying gimmick of some sort. This lead to him often being ridiculed and him throwing himself further into becoming a Pokémon trainer. Furthermore, after beating the gyms from his home region he decided to move somewhere new and start a clean slate.
Flaws: Afraid of cute Pokémon. Often does whatever it takes to get something done regardless of how reputation costing it may be at the time. Not very good at social cues, often just taking things at face value. Tends to overdo things again rather than take chances.
Ambitions: Wants to discover a new Pokémon that has yet to be discovered. Wants to be accepted by others, respected.
Starter Pixelmon: deino
Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Olly stares at the meowth for a moment, a look of indecision in his eyes before deciding to not to risk it. Olly looks at the girl with a nervous look, “sorry mate… not my expertise, I uh… don't mean to sound like a bludger here but it, uh, would be better for you to ask someone else…” the girl starts becoming even more upset and begins crying . Olly looks at the upset girl and grinds his teeth anxiously a bit looking at the meowth before giving a defeated sigh and in a reluctant voice says “ok ok ya little tacker… i'll do it' but just know I am not stoked to do this”. Olly begins his ascent up the tree, before getting to the meowth, whom he gives a suspicious stare and he calls down to the girl. “does this critter of yours have a pokeball?” she just shakes her head. Olly looks at her with look that says 'why me' before he gets and idea and pulls out a empty pokeball and tosses it at the meowth, bonking it in the head as it falls from the tree. The pokemon had already been already caught probably, by the girls mom. In a panic. Olly slides down the tree tosses a full heal towards the girl and runs for the hills yelling “SORRY MATE! I am NOT staying to see the result of that wonky attempt!” leaving the girl to stand there in shock.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Olley looks at them blankly for a moment before answering "sure mate, i come from a larger island in the orange isles, we talk a bit different there from how you talk but its alright i guess" she nods "anything else?". he scratches his head before responding "uh no not too much its not that interesting of a place really mate" she scribbles that down and asks "and why are you here?". He shrugs " just to train some critters mate and get a fresh start" . he sighs and says "Well I'm rather busy, so have a g'day mate sorry i cant be of more help to yah" she smiles " no its ok that plenty!". He looks at her for a moment and says "well good on ya then" and walks off.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: signirus's application or ollie b vion character application

Aaaand Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”