GyaraMoxie's Application

GyaraMoxie
MC name: GyaraMoxie

GyaraMoxie's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: GyaraMoxie
Where did you hear about us: Minecraft-mp.com
Tell us a little about yourself: I collect Trading cards from various games, collect competitive Pokémon. I also play Minecraft, call of duty frequently.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is where you play/act as the character you are given, or created.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is using information you get OOC to gain an advantage IC. Example: you are told you got to face a someone in 3 hours, and you find out their ace is a Metagross on discord, and you make your team to combat against it.
What is power-gaming?
Power-Gaming is the act Where you over power someone, to the point you dont give them a chance to refute it.
What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive continuity is when someone takes something that is irrefutable facts in the story and changes, or ignores it to make their story make more sense.
What is a Mary Sue?
This means someone who is completely perfect and flawless in every single way to the point they have no weaknesses.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
The difference between IC and OOC is who is talking IC is the character, OOC is who ever is playing/acting out as that character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I've roleplayed on a minecraft survival fantasy server.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Grimis "Jason" Vaeldis
Appearance: Jason is fairly athletic, has green eyes, a light skin tone, and he's 6'. His hair is silver, and very messy. He's rather fine with whatever he wears, but always chooses his duskull jacket as a memento of his past. He also wears some red biking gloves, and black sneakers. His blue jeans are a bit tattered, but Jason is fine with that.
Personality: INFP Jason often solves complicated problems in their head before taking actions. He also focuses on basic information that he takes in. When it comes to special circumstances, he goes off emotions. When it comes to making decisions Jason is somewhat open to it. Because of this Jason can seem to be cold, and distant, but caring at times.
Biography: Jason was born in the Hoenn region, and was adopted into a family of grave keepers the work on Mt Pyre after his biological parents disappeared at a very young age. Throughout the years Jason kept asking about his biological parents, and kept getting the same answer that his adoptive parents knew nothing of them. When it came to high school Jason was fairly good at his studies, often rode his bike with his friends after school. Jason started saving people caught between fights between local thugs he often gained injuries cause of this. One night his adoptive parents got tired of his rescues and got into a heated argument with Jason, and that lead to Jason finding out that his parents left for the Toro region.
Flaws: Often Rash, and Reckless
Ambitions: To become a strong trainer, and find out about his past.
Starter Pixelmon: Duskull
Skin: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/49352 ... is-Vaeldis

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Jason focuses on the tree then says "Alright you'll be reunited with your Meowth in no time, so no more tears okay.". Small Girl sniffles, and says "Okay, thanks mister!". Jason says "Its no problem at all, is there anything I need to know about your Meowth?". Small Girl says "Yeah his name is Mister Kitty, and he likes his right ear scratched!". Jason climbs the tree and says "Alright Mister Kitty time to get you back to your trainer." *he scratches the Meowth ear picks him up, and jumps down from the tree*.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Jason looks at the lady, and says "The names Jason I came from the Hoenn region, as for why I came I cant say that cause its personal.". Jason then says "As for where I plan to go I have no clue, I'm probably gonna go train up a bit before deciding that.". The lady replies with "You got no clue where you plan to go, do you need any suggestions of where to go?". Jason then says "No I'm quite alright, thanks for the offer though.". The lady then says "Ummmm... Okay then have a good day?".

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Jason looks at the trainer, and Pokémon then says "A Rattata this is gonna be a long fight.". Jason sighs grabs his Pixelball then says "Alright, Duskull lets get this over with!". The trainer says "You have a Duskull, you're right this is gonna be a long fight.". Jason then says "You can always forfeit, there's no shame in that.". The trainer then says "Forfeit, like I'm going to do that! Rattata Use Quick Attack!".
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: GyaraMoxie's Application

Welcome! Welcome, and thank you for the patience! As a slight note we (obviously) can't provide you any parents, that's all on you to figure out - but I wish you luck, and hope you enjoy!

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, simce it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”