Malir_Bromtor Whitelist application!

MalirBromtor
MC name: Malir_Bromtor

Malir_Bromtor Whitelist application!

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Malir_Bromtor
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) A friend, S0uled
Tell us a little about yourself: I am an avid gamer who has gotten into roleplaying over the last year. I have been gaming and playing pokemon since Emerald on the gameboy advance.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Weaving a story with other players while playing characters that you make.
What is meta-gaming? Using an outside source to obtain knowledge or knowing/hearing something you shouldn't such as through a wall.
What is power-gaming? Anything that auto forces actions. Such as my favorite "Slices your arm off" You have to give the other player time to react to something.
What is retroactive continuity? Being able to leave the scene of the rp and pick up again in the same manner and remember plot lines.
What is a Mary Sue? A generic brand type of character who never learns or changes.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when you are playing your character and interacting with others. And OOC is when you are not actively roleplaying and chatting.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)One or two.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: VIolet Griff
Appearance: A tall young woman with a decent build. Commonly wears a dress with a white top and a dark green skirt. She has green eyes and a dark black hair. Her skin is a pale white. She keeps her hair short and never past her neck.
Personality: An easily excited trainer, who loves a good battle. She is warm and cares for others around her. She can be a bit overwhelming and likes to give a lot of attention to new friends. She is also slightly vain, but only when it comes to her own appearance. She is the kind of person who can find herself a city over after getting caught up in helping somone.
Biography: Born in Hearthome city in the Shinoh region. She lived a nice childhood learning at a local school and receiving her first pokemon a Toxel when she turned 10. She graduated and spent some time helping her mother at a local poffin bakery. She enjoyed working at the bakery and commonly trained battling her Toxel with contest goers when she had free time. After her parents passed in an accident she would decide to leave the region and start a journey as a way of coping several months after the event. She would end up arriving in the Toro Region where she would decide to take up the gym challenge and to open a new bakery.
Flaws: Slight Vanity, Snack Addict, clueless at times, easily distracted.
Ambitions: To become a good trainer and friend to others.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Male Toxel
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)Image Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
"Alright then, I'll show you what me and my partner can really do!" Violet would reach for her pixelball to release her partner who would come out ready for a fight. "That's what I like to hear! About time we got a good battle. Now Ratata use quick attack!" The Rattata would charge forward quickly slamming into the Toxel which would be knocked back "Tox!" "Toxel hit them back with nuzzle!" Violet would command the Buizel to strike back in what would soon become a heated battle.

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
"Of course I'll help! Do you have it's pixelball? If so you can return it from here." Violet would say. "I don't have it's ball on me.. Please help you must have a pokemon or something that can help right?" the girl would be distraught at her pour meowth at this point. "I-I don't.. But don't cry anymore! I got this!" Violet without much thought would go to begin climbing the tree to assist the meowth down, returning a moment or two later with the pokemon safely held in her arms. "Got the meowth, it's alright now!" Violet would offer the girl a smile as she offered her back the pokemon. "Thank you Miss!"
Last edited by MalirBromtor on Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Malir_Bromtor Whitelist application!

Aaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”