Milkmeister's Whitelist Application

Milkmeister
MC name: Milkmeister

Milkmeister's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-

Minecraft Username: Milkmeister

Where did you hear about us: I heard about you from a miscellaneous Reddit post when searching for Pixelmon RP servers!

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a writer! I love to write in my free time to compensate for my lack of drawing skills! I Roleplay because it allows me to practice both writing and storytelling at the same time. I’m an avid Pokemon fan, and I’ve just gotten into Pixelmon recently, having wanted to play it for years and only finally having bought myself a computer that can run it. My favourite foods are prawn dishes of any kind!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?) If I had to define roleplaying, I’d have to put it simply. Roleplaying is the act of giving a character of your own design life through the usage of text. It can be used for writers like me, to practice, or it can be used as people’s only escape from the harsh realities around them. Sometimes a character is the extension of oneself, or sometimes it’s like Sir Hugo Ironworth down there, where he was just created because I thought he’d be entertaining. People have many reasons that they roleplay, but there’s one constant. Roleplaying brings people of all varieties and all walks of life together. Guess that wasn’t quite as simple as I intended.

What is meta-gaming?) Meta-gaming could be defined as referring to an outside source to influence or boost your gameplay to an unfair degree, giving you an advantage over other players.

What is power-gaming?) Forcing your actions on another player without any warning, or giving them time for their character to make a decision. “Sir Ironworth’s Aggron, Wilhelm, uses Head Smash on Mary-sue’s Charizard, sending it flying hundreds of feet and knocking it out instantly.”

What is retroactive continuity?) Editing a previous event in order to make a current event make sense. (I’d give a longer explanation but that’s actually all I got)

What is a Mary Sue?) I define a Mary-Sue (Or Marty-Sue, but I’ll be using female pronouns for this) as the ‘girl who can do anything’. She’s quirky, and super smart, but at the same time, she gets a little ditzy, and has trouble passing all of her tests and getting good grades, but she always manages to get herself together and pass top of her class. She’s extroverted and loves to make friends! …but she’s also super shy and can’t talk to strangers. She finds the exact item she needs at any given moment. “Hey, I’m looking for a Charmander! Oh! There’s one! Haha, isn’t that crazy?” She says, as she brushes her luscious hair that is actually super ratty and messy in the morning (we just never see it, of course). And all the boys love her!

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?) IC is exactly what it sounds like. Dialogue or actions spoken or performed by the character that you are playing. OOC is also exactly what it sounds like, where you are speaking with somebody as yourself, and out of the context of the RP.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I actually don’t! I’ve roleplayed before, but not on any kind of game.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Sir Hugo Archibald Ironworth III

Appearance: It can be seen in the skin, but Hugo Ironworth is an older gentleman, who is, sadly, completely bald (Though you’ll rarely see it due to his constant hat-wearing). He is above-average height for someone of his age, standing at about six feet, and is rather fit for an older gentleman due to consistent exercise and a healthy diet. The hair he does have is snow-white, shown by his absolutely fantastic mustache. His eyes are black, and he often has a smile on his face. You’ll almost never see him not wearing a suit either.

Personality: Hugo is just about the most pleasant, gentlemanly old man you’ll ever encounter. He has a smile on his face almost 24 hours a day, and is always willing to help you out with a problem, or comfort you with a cheesy joke and a chortle to go along with it. With a strong competitive spirit, this old man loves a good battle, and with his Steel-Types, he’s quite the force to be reckoned with! His battle style consists of two different forms, depending on the situation, which he calls the Aegislash Method. Sword Style, which aims to batter and pound any opponents into the ground with overwhelming strength and firepower, and Shield Style, which consists of weathering the attacks of an opponent, playing defensively until they exhaust themselves and then going in for the K.O. Win or lose, he will always compliment his opponent, and even offer some of his own advice, though he won’t be offended if you don’t listen.

Biography: Born and raised in the Kalos Region’s Camphrier Town, Hugo Ironworth was taught from a young age the importance of chivalry. He was practically born a gentleman, his politeness and kind-heartedness as a young lad made him a favourite among the townsfolk. When he was of the age of 12, he began working as the assistant to the head of the nearby Parfum Palace. While being that man’s assistant actually meant servant, he didn’t mind, and always did his work with a smile on his face. Gradually, he befriended the palace’s owner, and was given the title of head knight! ...because there were no other knights. ...and no need for knights. Y’know, it was a symbolic title! By the age of 20, he had amassed enough pay from his VERY rich employer to go out and see the world with absolutely no need to worry about money. So, with the gift of a very substantial severance package, Parfum palace’s owner said goodbye to his favourite employee. Hugo left his old pokemon in the care of his parents, before heading off on his adventure.

Hugo has had many Pokemon throughout the years, but always releases them when he moves on to the next region, as he feels it would be cruel to rip them from their homelands, always resulting in a tearful goodbye. During his visit to the Galar region, he won a Pokemon egg from a group of miners who had been betting on Rolycoly Racing. Old Hugo just couldn't help but join in on the fun.

Now, he has arrived in the final region of his 40-year-long journey. The Toro Region. Almost as soon as he stepped foot on Toro soil, the egg began to rattle, and hatched into a large baby Aron, which he named Wilhelm! Perhaps Toro is where it was meant to be...

Flaws: Hugo is friendly and kind to a fault, frequently having resulted in him being taken advantage of by thieves and scammers. He also has trouble battling women, and will often accidentally go easy on them in the name of chivalry. Plus, he’s old! While he may be in good shape, he’s certainly not the strapping young man he once was.

Ambitions: Hugo has one simple ambition. To see every last inch of the world of Pokemon, and have spectacular battles along the way!

Starter Pixelmon: Aron! (Preferred stats: Ginormous size, Male, Adamant nature, Rock Head ability)

Skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/129 ... eman-durp/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

“Woah there, child! It’s alright, I’m here!” Hugo said, kneeling in order to get on her level and calm her down a bit. “What seems to be the problem?” He would ask, before the girl explains her Meowth situation. “Good heavens, that’s terrible!” He replied, aghast, glancing up at the stuck Meowth. “Worry not, little one,” He said to both the girl and the Meowth. “Wilhelm and I are at your service!” He says, as Wilhelm (Aron) pipes up from beside him. Using a teamwork technique, Hugo and Wilhelm position themselves so that Wilhelm is in front of the tree and Hugo is beneath the Meowth. “This is a technique I learned in Johto, lass, so watch closely! Wilhelm, use Headbutt! With a nod of understanding, Wilhelm charged into the tree, rattling it enough to shake the Meowth loose, where it fell directly into Hugo’s waiting arms. He returned it to the presumably grateful child, a smile on his face. “There you are, child! Happy to be of service!”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“Well hello there!” The old man replied in a cheerful tone, already in a phenomenal mood due to the hatching of his egg into Aron just minutes prior. “A survey, is it? Well, of course! Happy to oblige!” He said with a pleasant smile.

“Thank you very much!” Replied the surveyor, beaming. “How about we start with your name, and where you’re from?” She asked, readying her pen, the ball-point tip hovering millimetres off the page.

“Certainly!” Responded the old man, nodding, before clearing his throat. “My name is Sir Hugo Archibald Ironworth the Third, hailing from my beloved home of Camphrier Town in the Kalos Region.” He spoke these words with great diction, clearly having been taught to introduce himself with gusto.

“Well, quite the fancy name you have there, Mr. Ironworth!” The woman replied in an interested tone.

“Please, call me Hugo.” He said in a friendly tone. “Mr. Ironworth was my father. He was also my grandfather, I suppose!” He joked, before letting out an uproarious chortle. While this wasn’t very funny, the surveyor laughed along with him. What could she say, his laugh was quite contagious.

“Now, for the next question.” The surveyor continued after having a quick laugh with the old man. “Why come to the Toro Region? Where do you plan on going?”

“Well, my dear,” The old man replied with a smile. “I’ve walked every step on this planet, except here. So, I don’t know where I’m going… but adventure is sure to follow.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

“Oho? Greetings young one!” Hugo exclaimed with a grin. “Impressive Pokemon! If it’s a duel you want, I can most certainly oblige!” He continued, pulling Wilhelm’s Luxury Ball from his coat, and throwing it into the space in front of the Rattata. The Aron burst from the ball, already in battle position. Hugo adjusted his hat with a grin. “Alright, young one, have at thee!”
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Milkmeister's Whitelist Application

Looks good! Noticed the eyes were missing whites in the skin, but you added it & sent a screenshot in Discord, so that works for me! I don't think I have much to say except that you have been-
The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and you can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info. You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns. I can't wait to see you around!

Return to “Accepted Applications”