LeftWingedBurger's Application

LeftWingedBurger
MC name: LeftWingedBurger

LeftWingedBurger's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: LeftWingedBurger

Where did you hear about us: I google searched for pixelmon RP servers and found a link to your website on a reddit page.

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m just a simple guy who plays video games and D&D. I’ve been playing D&D for a few years now but I've never really done a RP server thing like this before. I honestly don't have much to say, I’ve never really been a fan of talking about myself.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when you act as if you are the character you are playing as, fully acting as if the game you are playing is real.

What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is when you use knowledge that your character should in no way have to gain an advantage in whatever is going on. Stuff like, knowing someone's weaknesses when you’ve never met them before, or knowing where someone keeps all their valuables when you've never been to their house before.

What is power-gaming? Power-gaming is when you make actions in an RP setting that doesn't let the other characters in the RP act at all. Essentially when you take away their chance to RP with you how they want, and only let them RP how you want them to.

What is retroactive continuity? Retconning is when you go back on already established lore and try and change it. Stuff like, saying your character is from one region, then later on changing that region to a different one because it sounds better.

What is a Mary Sue? A Mary Sue is a character that is perfect in every way. They have no flaws, can do no wrong, and never lose.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character refers to anything and everything said and done canonically with our characters and the world in general. Out-of-character refers to anything done or said that is not considered a part of the RP.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have never been on an RP server before at all. The only experience I have with RPing is playing D&D with my friends.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Kaleford Florentide

Appearance: Kaleford Florentide is a 5’11'' tall man with pale white skin. He has long, shaggy, brown hair with a matching beard that looks like he has never once in his life even attempted to shave or clean it. The clothes that he typically wears is a dull pink robe, a white shirt, a pair of grey pants, and a pair of sandals with white tube socks on his feet. He has green eyes and a perpetual look of excessive chill on his face.

Personality: Kaleford Florentide is a very friendly kind of person. He loves to make friends with anyone and everyone, no matter what situation he meets them in. Along with that, he is a very chill person, usually taking anything thrown at him with a smile and a shrug. He is not typically the brightest, but every once in a while he has a moment of intelligence shine through. His favorite things are plants! He loves growing and taking care of all types of plants, to the point where he often falls asleep outside when he's fiddling with them.That love of plants carries over to the pokemon as well, causing him to be mainly interested in grass type pokemon. He is not all that interested in pokemon battling, but he likes pokemon and finds the battles fun, so he participates when it comes up.

Biography: Kaleford was born in the Unova region. His mother is an important government official there, leading kale to grow up very well off. That, paired with the fact that his mother is often too busy to pay attention to him all that much, led to Kale just coasting through life. Kale never applied himself in his teachings, oftentimes just completely not doing any of the schooling at all. But no matter how much he slacked off or annoyed his teachers, they were unable to do anything about it because if they tried, Kales mother would ruin their lives. This is how his life went on up until recently, when during a party, Kales lack of feats led to major embarrassment for his mother. In response his mother, to save herself from further shame, sent Kale off to the Toro region under the guise that Kale is being sent there to bolster relations between the two regions. A lie that Kale believes but will most likely not spend much,if any, time pursuing.

Flaws: Kale is both friendly and naive to a fault, making him someone who is easy to take advantage of. He is also prone to not realising he is in actual danger before it's too late to stop himself from getting hurt. On top of that, he is quite lazy and unambitious, rarely ever wanting to make an effort to better his life or do more than just the bare minimum needed to do what's needed.

Ambitions: Kale is not much of an ambitious guy, but he does have a few things he would like to do. Catching a few cool pokemon to hang out with is something he would enjoy. The main thing would be putting together a small area where he can grow some cool plants of his choice and making a nice little chill spot for him to hang out in is something he would like to do.

Starter Pixelmon: Foongus!

Skin: https://minecraftskinstealer.com/profil ... ngedBurger#

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“Uhhh, are you the press? Cause I'm not allowed to talk to the press.” replies Kale.
The woman confusedly says,”um, no I'm not the press. Why are you not allowed to talk to the press?” Kale just shrugs in response. “O-ok, well, would you be willing to answer my questions?”
“Oh ya sure, no problem.” Kale says.” uhh, I'm from unova and I'm here to chill.”
“Thats it?” says the woman,”just chill?” Kale nods in affirmation.” where are you planning to go to...chill?”
“I dunno, just wherever the winds take me man.”
“Ok! Well, in that case, I hope you have a great stay in Toro!” the woman cheerfully says before briskly walking away.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Kale will excitedly point at the trainer’s Rattata and yell out,”heyyyy, cool rat man! What's his name?!”
The trainer looks at Kale with a confused look and says,”uhhhh, Bucktooth, are you going to throw out your pokemon or not?”
“huh? Oh ya! Pokemon battles!” Kale exclaims,”ya sure man, i can battle!” Kale then reaches into his robe pocket and pulls out a Pixelball and with the grace of a slakoth, Kale throws his Pixelball releasing his foongus out onto the field.”common Funguy lets do a battle!” Kale yells out to his foongus. The Rattata quickly responds by attacking with a Quick Attack that smashes into Funguy, knocking him out instantly. “Wow! Hey man, you're really good at this!” exclaims Kale.
“Actually I think you are just really bad at it.” replies the trainer.
“Hehe, yeah” says Kale.”This was fun man we should do it again sometime! I gotta get goin tho man, see ya later!” Kale waves goodby at the dumbfounded trainer as he walks away.
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: LeftWingedBurger's Application

Hey there! I'm pleased to inform you that you've been

Welcome to Toro! I've just whitelisted you on Discord. You'll be able to get on to the server with the IP server.toro-league.com, and should be whitelisted on-server shortly. I highly recommend allocating some extra RAM and checking out the New Player Guide. If you need anything else, feel free to let me or another staff member know - my Discord is Chakurano#0001.

Return to “Accepted Applications”