A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Saturday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Saturday

The radio would be awfully quiet after the raid on Aurelia, despite Jameson's love for the theatrics. After an hour after the initial assault, a broadcast would go over all the Toro airwaves.

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood evening, Toro! This is Admin Jameson, coming in live from the new and improved Noirelia! This was the BEAUTIFUL brainchild of yours truly - as well as some of the other admins, and the boss, yeah yeah - but I'm one of the biggest creative geniuses."

"SO! For all of the dummies who didn't get to see what happened, we, the amazing Team Neo Noir, bombed the old Aurelia to oblivion with our state of the art zeppelin! With New Noirelia now under our new management, it's nothing but up for the future! Granted we couldn't take ALL of the city - only main street, the town hall, government building... the important stuff. West Aurelia is ours, baby! Sadly, our dear dear Mayor Conway wasn't in Town Hall when we stormed it. We thought she was in that mayors mansion, but all we found was some crazy little girl and a Houndoom! Crazy mutt burned Larry! YOU KNOW HOW BAD HOUNDOOM BURNS CAN BE?!"

Jameson clears his throat after the little outburst. "Ah... ahem. What else in important news... oh, yeah. We killed the Premier! Screw her, am I right? For those who voted against her... YER WELCOME! Heheheheh... what else do ya talk about on these news broadcasts... oh! Advertisements. And today we're advertising job opportunities! Tired of being the loser for these things? Wanna join the winning side for once? Well come join Team Neo Noir! Our benefits our great, amazing insurance and all of that. There's only one condition... IF YOU'RE A SNITCH, I'LL KILL YOU PERSONALLY!"

"As for the rest of you... stay out if you wanna live. I mean it, we'll kill ya! As for yours truly, I'll be giving broadcasts each day with my beautiful voice! So stay tuned... you won't wanna miss it..."

Jameson begins to chuckle maniacally after that, before the broadcast ends.

Return to “Events”