Cobalt Polisweets ICGM-M (The Candy Strikes Back!)

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Cobalt Polisweets ICGM-M (The Candy Strikes Back!)

MC Username: MirroredFencer

Character Name: Netlia Ross

How long have you been RPing with us: Over two years now.

Name of Place of Business: Polisweets (Cobalt Branch)

What type of Business: Polisweets sells mostly candy. It also sells cookies, cakes, smoothies, and ice cream.

Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: For this branch: Dion Ross (IGN: MirroredRocker ) and Juliet Conway (IGN: Dayre_ )

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 1k

Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!

Well, aside from the fact that Polisweets is one of the only candy stores in Toro, it is now in COBALT!! A new store in a new town! Not only that, but it's on Cobalt's boardwalk, where many people would spend their days enjoying recreational activities. On a hot or warm day, they could come get an ice-cream to cool off, or get a nice sweet pastry to eat as they go to the attractions. On top of that, it's the only candy store in Cobalt, to my knowledge. It's attractive to the eye, as it's a pretty banana-split boat, so people would be drawn to it due to its colorful design!

And even though the distance is great from the supplier, Netlia has trained a few Natus to be able to teleport themselves and ingredients to Cobalt from Viridis within a few minutes, so everything is made with fresh ingredients!

I'd honestly ask for more if I wasn't already raking in money from other ones. Considering how I want to set this up, Netlia is really only making 1k after paying employees since I want Dion paid out of pocket (I originally had 6k put down, but doing it like this helps prevent me from giving Dion money as needed).
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Cobalt Polisweets ICGM-M (The Candy Strikes Back!)

donezo

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”